project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2009-08-19, 15:11   #1
7eveN
Default [AAR] A pilot's experience

I join a Muttrah server, my favorite map of all times and spawn at the carrier.
As usual I join a Heli squad and grab the pilot kit. I wait for my Huey to warm up, beautiful sound of the Huey. I take off, FR VOIP SQD needs a supply crate near the docks, i fly low and fast right above an inch from the water. Green smoke, but the area doesn't look green at all, and there it is....SCHWOOM....BOOM....*alarms going off*...*screen becomes more and more red*. I am able to land the chopper but i'm basically surrounded by the enemies. I reach for my pistol but I don't have it, i left it in 0.7. With just a purple smoke and a field dressing i wander around the hills and i stumble upon an enemy rifleman. He crouches down and aims with his scope, i can see his left eye closed. Not having any weapons I throw my smoke at him and i run around him meanwhile he is trying to hit me. I see another enemy jumping out of nowhere in front of me but he had an AA kit. Knowing he couldn't kill me with it I run around him while the first enemy shoots at me. The AA guy goes down, killed by FF. I don't waste time, grab his kit and aim down the ironsights at the first guy. Bam-bam-bam, he does down. I turn around, 3 more enemies pop out, I got to prone and empty a whole mag at them. Two of them go down and i'm hit pretty bad. I take out my knife, wait for the last guy to come close to me and i run toward him. We both end up face to face with knives in our hands. We circle around like in a western movie and wait for the other guy to initiate the move...*sh*t i gotta go pee*...I sprint toward him and knife him he goes down. I run toward the bathroom and relieve my self. I come back and i'm being group raped by 4 mecs.

Everyday life of a pilot.
7eveN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 16:08   #2
McBumLuv
Default Re: AAR/A pilot's experience

Hahaha that's awesome

Would've really sucked had you not been able to get the FF and the other kit

It's because of things like that that I wish pilots were equipped realistically, though
McBumLuv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 16:36   #3
Roborob

LOL great story 7eveN! Wish that happeded to me, kinda reminds me of what could happen in Vanilla BF2 all the time (except way more awsome in PR)
Roborob is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 18:37   #4
L.Kilmartin

epic story bro
L.Kilmartin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 19:43   #5
smart_boy00

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuv View Post
Hahaha that's awesome

Would've really sucked had you not been able to get the FF and the other kit

It's because of things like that that I wish pilots were equipped realistically, though
Adding a handgun?
smart_boy00 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 20:03   #6
7eveN

Quote:
Originally Posted by smart_boy00 View Post
Adding a handgun?
well atleast a knife or somethin.
7eveN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 16:22   #7
fatganjaman69