project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2018-11-08, 01:49   #1
Emby!

Unhappy help! win10, before in the old pc it worked perfect and now with new pc I can not pla

help! win10, before in the old pc it worked perfect and now with new pc I can not play for that error.. I waited to lot updates and the same thing keeps happening. What can be wrong with my PC? :llorar:
Emby! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 06:20   #2
_MB_
Default Re: help! win10, before in the old pc it worked perfect and now with new pc I can not

Firstly, run the game in windowed mode and see, if you get some report of what went wrong. Does it crash during the loading of the game, or at some later point (like you attempt to join a server or smth else)?
_MB_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 06:51   #3
Emby!

Unhappy Re: help! win10, before in the old pc it worked perfect and now with new pc I can not

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MB_ View Post
Firstly, run the game in windowed mode and see, if you get some report of what went wrong. Does it crash during the loading of the game, or at some later point (like you attempt to join a server or smth else)?
Nothing ... the same thing always happens, I click to play later in my profile and that happens... the game is in the latest version. I tried to deactivate the defender window but nothing ...
Old 2018-11-15, 12:00   #4
winject
Default Re: help! win10, before in the old pc it worked perfect and now with new pc I can not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emby! View Post
Nothing ... the same thing always happens, I click to play later in my profile and that happens... the game is in the latest version. I tried to deactivate the defender window but nothing ...
How many files do you have in your profile folder?
What is the PRLauncher.log saying?
winject is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-16, 18:32   #5
Emby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winject View Post
How many files do you have in your profile folder?
What is the PRLauncher.log saying?
Do you mean the document profiles folder? just a profile

PRLauncher.log it is this?

Code:
Project Reality Log File
PRLauncher.exe started at: 2018-11-08T03:56:53

Warning: Error in game thread: 2
Code:
Project Reality Log File
PRLauncher.exe started at: 2018-11-08T03:56:53

Warning: Error in game thread: 2
Old 2018-11-17, 16:08   #6
Veterans-Gaming

Going out on a limb, but when I see Win10 PC game crash, my first thought is about Windows 10, not the game...

Try this (disable Windows 10 Fullscreen Optimizations FTW): https://winaero.com/blog/disable-ful...ns-windows-10/

If that doesn't work, maybe then look to the game for issues.
Veterans-Gaming is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 18:24   #7
Emby!

Unhappy Re: help! win10, before in the old pc it worked perfect and now with new pc I can not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veterans-Gaming View Post
Going out on a limb, but when I see Win10 PC game crash, my first thought is about Windows 10, not the game...

Try this (disable Windows 10 Fullscreen Optimizations FTW): https://winaero.com/blog/disable-ful...ns-windows-10/

If that doesn't work, maybe then look to the game for issues.
I did that, restart the computer and continue with the same error. It is excruciating
I appreciate the help immensely.
Old 2018-11-18, 17:08   #8
Veterans-Gaming

Posting up your PC Specs could help... RAM type/size, etc.

Does it have a dedicated graphics card, or is it using an internal graphics chip on the motherboard?

Have you checked the Event Viewer around the time of crash?
Veterans-Gaming is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-18, 18:31   #9
Emby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veterans-Gaming View Post
Posting up your PC Specs could help... RAM type/size, etc.

Does it have a dedicated graphics card, or is it using an internal graphics chip on the motherboard?

Have you checked the Event Viewer around the time of crash?

Windows: 10 Pro
Processor: Intel pentium CPU G4560 - 3.50 GHz
RAM: 4,00 GB
Type of system:64 bits
Graphics card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 oc 2GB

(How do I see the Event Viewer?)
Old 2018-11-18, 20:54   #10
lakinen

Start PR launcher,click on support/copy to Clipboard and paste here (in message).

-Try to clear shader cache (PR launcher/support/Utilites/clear shader cache)
-When you start launcher can you change resolution and graphic settings or not?(PR launcher/options/video)
-Do you buy new HDD and install game/win ,or install game to old HDD?
-Run PR launcher "Run As administrator"

greeting

There's no real flame on your screen, it's just magic
lakinen is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cleaning resources, has closed, perfect, pla, win10, worked