project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
27 Jul 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Old 2024-04-09, 20:18   #21
Anglo_
Default Re: 2024 - Next major update content and changes - Part II & prstats.tk update

The new high def black hot mode will hopefully stop asset whores blasting friendly inf as easily and regularly lol
Anglo_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-10, 16:32   #22
AguirreA.

Default Re: 2024 - Next major update content and changes - Part II & prstats.tk update

When is this releasing ?
AguirreA. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-10, 19:38   #23
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglo_ View Post
The new high def black hot mode will hopefully stop asset whores blasting friendly inf as easily and regularly lol
You wish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
Thermal sights are now at a lower resolution compared to day sights.
bad_nade is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-11, 00:27   #24
R1CARDO.abb
Thumbs up Re: 2024 - Next major update content and changes - Part II & prstats.tk update

So nice to see the effort put into the game, can't wait to play the update.

If there is a chance to say something, I'd say if there is the possibility, in the future, to add the names of the weapons in the deployment screen, as well as the preview of highlighted weapon's kit when pressing T next to the supply crate, including the Standard and Alternative version.
R1CARDO.abb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-12, 07:41   #25
Antonyvg

Thank you for your effort, cant wait to play the update !
Antonyvg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-18, 15:56   #26
camuzcado

Nice, can't wait to play the news maps in a competitive match.
camuzcado is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-22, 23:18   #27
dcm1

This is the longest update I've been waiting for. About six months since the eastern front was announced.
dcm1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-23, 00:00   #28
AguirreA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcm1 View Post
This is the longest update I've been waiting for. About six months since the eastern front was announced.
I know, i hope it is worth it
AguirreA. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-26, 20:31   #29
MustafaAbd0

Please don't forget to FIX BETA MAPS, because it keeps crashing after some time of joining and playing. I going to appreciate it really well If you fix them, and If you want to add Community Made Mods for the game It would be just FANTASTIC.
Last edited by MustafaAbd0; 2024-04-26 at 20:34.. Reason: I felt it was a bit not understandable.
Old 2024-04-28, 09:22   #30
Stager

WHEN???
Stager is offline Reply With Quote