Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82410)

=Romagnolo= 2010-07-02 21:19

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

what happened guys, please, explain ! I was playing PR !

Pantera 2010-07-02 21:19

If it wasnt for that guy who decided to play Voleyball Ghana would of won.

But like i said, when i saw ghana miss that penalty before the end of ET 2, i just knew they were going to lose penalties.

I really wanted Ghana to win, they played well and hard, congrats to urgay and COME ON HOLLAND DESTROYYYYYYY THEM!

SketzoH 2010-07-02 21:21

Man Suarez should be banned from football end of.

Ghana MOST definately deserved a place in the semi's :(

alec89 2010-07-02 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by =Romagnolo= (Post 1380948)
what happened guys, please, explain ! I was playing PR !

Alot of interesting stuff, I suggest you watch the highlights, you will lol.

black-wolf 2010-07-02 21:22

Wtf.
The weirdest ending of a match ever.

Hauteclocque 2010-07-02 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by AIMED (Post 1380942)
SUAREZ MUST DIE!!!

Once again, someone proves that handballs are not so useless. :mrgreen:

A good player will not play the semi-finals though.

sakils2 2010-07-02 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SketzoH (Post 1380951)

Ghana MOST definately deserved a place in the semi's :(

He should be slaughtered. Disgrace to sport!

Ghana was better, a lot more better.

Michael_Denmark 2010-07-02 21:25

Can anyone from Brasil please explain what went wrong?

This is not written in a harsh tone or such, but in a confused tone.

Congratulations to The Netherlands.

PlaynCool 2010-07-02 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1380949)
If it wasnt for that guy who decided to play Voleyball Ghana would of won.

But like i said, when i saw ghana miss that penalty before the end of ET 2, i just knew they were going to lose penalties.

I really wanted Ghana to win, they played well and hard, congrats to urgay and COME ON HOLLAND DESTROYYYYYYY THEM!

Quote:

Ghana MOST definately deserved a place in the semi's
The foul from which came the cross, after which came the penalty was a blunder from the referee, big blunder also from the replay Suarez looks like he wants to protect his face or atleast i got that impresion.Ghana was better in some times so was Urugway the mach was very dinamic enjoyable.I liked it good game.

alec89 2010-07-02 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlaynCool (Post 1380958)
from the replay Suarez looks like he wants to protect his face or atleast i got that impresion.

Wow...... you shouldnt be defending that prick, he obviously blocked it with his gay hand from going in. He will obviously say it was a reflex. But we all know what happened, he is a prick and a little sneaky cheat.

Pantera 2010-07-02 21:29

Just watching replays...its just despicable what Suarez did...if he was defending that abomination of a face then he would of blocked it, not smacked it out of the goal ;)

Completely denied the only remaining african nation in the WC a well deserved slot in the semi...even if they lost to the dutch (which ghana would most prob of struggled against) they would of been the first african team to get THAT far in a LOOOOOONG time.

Hey Suarez....you are in Africa....surrounded by Africans....if i was you, i wouldnt sleep at night ;)

sakils2 2010-07-02 21:29

If you really believe he wanted to protect his face from the ball, which wasn't even flying towards that scumbags face, something is wrong about you.

http://www.sportpost.com/video/view/...hana+World+Cup

That was a friggin handball shit right there.

sakils2 2010-07-02 21:31

EDIT. I fail just like Uruguay.

Agree with Animal.Mother BS like that makes this sport UGLY.

AnimalMother. 2010-07-02 21:32

why isn't that awarded as a goal? similar to a penalty try in rugby?

football really baffles me sometimes

Pantera 2010-07-02 21:33

Hey sakils, we know it sucks but try and calm down dude :D

You dont wanna end up getting 6 infraction points from raging over a dirty sleaze like suarez and getting into arguments.

just sayin from experience :p

Anyone wanna go rage on Mw2?

Linx_esp 2010-07-02 21:33

now... ( well in fact is gonna be tomorrow) GO SPAIN!!!!

SketzoH 2010-07-02 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1380960)
Just watching replays...its just despicable what Suarez did...if he was defending that abomination of a face then he would of blocked it, not smacked it out of the goal ;)

Completely denied the only remaining african nation in the WC a well deserved slot in the semi...even if they lost to the dutch (which ghana would most prob of struggled against) they would of been the first african team to get THAT far in a LOOOOOONG time.

Hey Suarez....you are in Africa....surrounded by Africans....if i was you, i wouldnt sleep at night ;)

Actually it would have been the first African team to EVER reach the semi-finals, Only 3 have made it to the quarters

Cameroon in 1990
Senegal in 2002
&
Ghana in 2010

Which for me makes it even more disgusting what he did as it would have done wonders for African football.

Aimed 2010-07-02 21:37

this is making me rage more than when england went out

Pantera 2010-07-02 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SketzoH (Post 1380973)
Actually it would have been the first African team to EVER reach the semi-finals, Only 3 have made it to the quarters

Cameroon in 1990
Senegal in 2002
&
Ghana in 2010

Which for me makes it even more disgusting what he did as it would have done wonders for African football.

Exactly, imagine the inspiration it would of given the young kids who grow up in the streets to be thugs, not to mention the extra funds to help these kids.

If i was UN...i would force Suarez to live in Ghana and other African countries with no money, then give him an opportunity, then take it all away.

Viper5 2010-07-02 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakils2 (Post 1380927)

If Ghana does not make it, I'll become a dictator, take over Europe and bomb the shit out of Suarez and Uruguay.

FUUUUUUUUUUU

Fail...

sakils2 2010-07-02 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper5 (Post 1380982)
Fail...

I really don't give a crap.

PlaynCool 2010-07-02 21:44

The foul from which came the crossing for that suarez handball i saw it like the Ghana player tripped himself yet the referee awarded a freekick.But dumb Fifa would disalow replays on "debatable" situations because big boss says: The technology aint that far ahead for us to use it in refeering.suarez got what he deserved a red card he will miss the 1/2 final and evantually the final if i'm not mistaken for a direct red card you get 2 mach penalty.But i will remember this world cup with the referee's faults not the "great game".Chillax.

alec89 2010-07-02 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlaynCool (Post 1380987)
The foul from which came the crossing for that suarez handball i saw it like the Ghana player tripped himself yet the referee awarded a freekick.But dumb Fifa would disalow replays on "debatable" situations because big boss says: The technology aint that far ahead for us to use it in refeering.suarez got what he deserved a red card he will miss the 1/2 final and evantually the final if i'm not mistaken for a direct red card you get 2 mach penalty.But i will remember this world cup with the referee's faults not the "great game".Chillax.

I think they said its because it would fncking "cost" too much, ARE THEY KIDDING ME?
NHL, KHL have replays. How hard is it for FIFA to get it, so gay. Time to join 21st century and let teams actually get the goals they fairly deserved and not lose them by incompetence of refs.

sakils2 2010-07-02 21:50

I can't undertsnad what are you trying to say.

Sportpost: Video: Uruguay hand ball and Red Card vs Ghana World Cup

Suarez deserved a red-card (he deserves far more...) for his awesome handball skills.

alec89 2010-07-02 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakils2 (Post 1380994)
I can't undertsnad what are you trying to say.

Sportpost: Video: Uruguay hand ball and Red Card vs Ghana World Cup

Suarez deserved a red-card (he deserves far more...) for his awesome handball skills.

I was talking about the incompetence of refs throughout this whole tournament in general not suarez, that he is a prick is well known by now.

KingLorre 2010-07-02 21:54

About the replays,

Iv been in England for the last 5 months and enjoying the good olde british sport of rugby. And me and the english agreed on football needing a video reff. It would just make the reffs job so much easier. Now im not saying that this would also mean that the game should be stopped and we should look at replays for 3 minutes while we decide if the ball fell short or in. No this should be adapted to quickly have a judgement ready and let the game go on.

sakils2 2010-07-02 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by alec89 (Post 1380996)
I was talking about the incompetence of refs throughout this whole tournament in general not suarez, that he is a prick is well known by now.

I was replying to PlaynCool's post.

alec89 2010-07-02 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakils2 (Post 1381001)
I was replying to PlaynCool's post.

Quote it next time. kthxbai.

Pantera 2010-07-02 22:06

I love the Tags guys :D "Suarez is a cheat" lol quick work!

PlaynCool 2010-07-02 22:08

You know right before the crossing which produced that situation, there was a foul.And i saw the situation like this: Ghana player runs next to Urugway player, Ghana player trips himself, referee gives a freekick (HOLY WTF for 287372 time this world cup) no replay from fifa WTF fifa give me the replay...Foul taken big chaos in Urugway's field goalkeeper trips himself, a Urugway player clears the ball from the goalline, suarez desides to become a goalkeeper - red card then i thought to myself if that Ghana player tripped himself and there was no foul i wont care for the penalty...

SketzoH 2010-07-02 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1381008)
I love the Tags guys :D "Suarez is a cheat" lol quick work!

hehe why thankyou ^^

Cassius 2010-07-02 22:57

What a day of football karmasutra back and forth it was. The drama the close calls. Brazil going cold turkey with no world cup for 8 years (there is always the american cup Methadone) Ghana out after a player took a red card for them team (which makes me a sad panda).

Today more than made up for all the draws in the group stage, which was interesting towards the end though. Both were great games.

Now I hope the Netherlands make it, they are overdue for a cup of sorts and Van Basten, Seedorf and the like gave me a lot of joy playing for AC.Milan. If they lose I hope Sneider cries like a beetch unless he transfers from Inter to the correct Milan club :p .

Also Ghana is missing in the country tag in the user settings q.q

rangedReCon 2010-07-02 23:09

That was such a blatant handball absolutely disgusting.

TomVasseur 2010-07-02 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by [R-DEV]bosco (Post 1380860)
Ger vs NL finale go.

That would simply be epic. I'd really like that. Even if we'd lose (again).

Epim3theus 2010-07-02 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by =Romagnolo= (Post 1380495)
Canary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't understand why you use a canary to represent us. But you can keep trying to provoke us :D

Here in the Netherlands the nickname for the Brasilian team is the godly, or devine, canaries, after their yellow jersies i presume. Not in Brasil apperantly. I'm not sure now how the media here came up with the name.

Cassius 2010-07-02 23:19

Both players on the line should have gotten the red card. The Urugay next to him was trying just as hard to get his hands on it. And yes its disgusting, thats football to you, the runner up, the underdog, the heroes and the villains. And then there is tragedy and miracle.

This World cup got a new "Wembley goal (safe)" and a new "hand of god". Though I am not sure if the latter qualifies seen as he got caught and punished to the extend avaiable to the refs. Guess it will be Africaverbot for Suarez for the next 30 years or so.

laikiunreal 2010-07-02 23:36

I do NOT approve what Suarez did but Maradona did a goal with the hand and everybody cheer it for that and people even called "The hand of god", funny. So Suarez sttoped a goal with the hand and is being hated by everyone..funny indeed.

Quote Space.

I think that was the perfect opportunity for Ghana to win the match and they ruined...despited i admire Ghana`s team because of their courage and heart in the field im not as mad the mayority here.

Quote Space.

Still it was a dirty move made by Suarez...

Cassius 2010-07-02 23:47

Well Maradonna scored a second goal in the same game, that although I do not approve is the goal of the century. So the hand of god is seen as a maestro being peckish in a game he would have probably won anyway. The cheat in this game denied a runner up who was playing better than the opposition to go on. It would have brought much joy to Africa. It aint like they are going to play on the Xbox or watch a south park rerun to forget all about it. Well maybe in SA.

torenico 2010-07-02 23:48

Ghana clearly deserved that match.

Tomorrow, the Classic. uhm, gotta wake up kinda early to see it.

Be carefull Germany, most of your players has one Yellow Card, you guys have to handle things pretty easy if you want a easy Semi Finals.

Germany+Money+FIFA = WC Championship :D

PlaynCool 2010-07-02 23:49

I will translate from a news site:

Quote:

The real drama began in the last 120th minute, when the side referee signaled for a non existant foul of Fucile.After the crossing there was unseen chaos in the box in which a Ghana palyer attempted goal on targed but Suarez cleared the ball with hands. Benkerensa showed him a red card and Asamoah Gian for a third time from the begining of the mondial was behind the white spot.The pressure of leading his country to the semi finals with a single shot petryfied the striker and he hit the bar.
So beacause of non existant foul, existant penalty was mised and Ghana won't play on the semis...