Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs > Rhino
27 Jul 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Rate this Entry
Twitter Rage!
Posted in: Uncategorized
Posted 2017-06-09 at 12:44 by [R-DEV]Rhino

Hey guys,

Just made a little Twitter account to give a little insight into the development process, as well as give a few sneak peaks of some upcoming stuff. Dunno how well its going to turn out but thought it might be worth a shot.

Anyways put a little sneak peak of some brand new HESCO textures/models I've been working on over the last couple of days ;)

[CENTER][URL="https://twitter.com/Rhin0Rage"]https://twitter.com/Rhin0Rage
[IMG]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/limav/flat-gradient-social/256/Twitter-icon.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
Updated 2019-02-26 at 00:12 by Senshi
Views: 46224 | Comments: 7

« Previous Entry  |  Main  |  Next Entry »

Comments
Total Comments: 7
  1. Old Comment
    I guess I'll need to make a Twitter account now...
  2. Old Comment
    ^

Me too. I'm an oldschool blogger (been bloggin' from 2004) so I never saw the need for twitter. I even despised it back when it came out because of the word limit. Come to think of it I still dislike the limit. Why limit my thoughts, eh? Why? WHY/!?@@? ?

Ontopic: Nice to see PR evolving their PR, if you know what I mean (Pun not intended).
  3. Old Comment
    hehe, will still be posting blogs/highlights of finished things with full details but trying out Twitter as a way of showing WIP stuff as its being made mostly, with also giving the chance for the community to offer some critic/feedback as its being made too

Yet to see how well it will work out in the long term but seems to be off to a good start so far, cheers guys!
  4. Old Comment
    Hope the cats will make it into the game soon. Nice pair of references you got there!
    Updated 2017-06-14 at 18:57 by carmikaze
  5. Old Comment
    Interesting to see those nitty gritty details. Try not to think too much about how much time & effort goes into making a PR map
    Posted 2017-08-22 at 15:38 by Michael Z Freeman Michael Z Freeman is offline
  6. Old Comment
    I wondered what creatures you had slaving away producing all that PR content

Posted 2017-08-28 at 15:23 by Michael Z Freeman Michael Z Freeman is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Na, they just get in the way and are the real reason for the delays of all the content I've been working on