project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs > PARAMEDIC.CA
27 Jul 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Rate this Entry
A.W.A.R.E. (not AWOL)
Posted in: Mapping
Posted 2010-03-10 at 20:05 by PARAMEDIC.CA

[B]A[/B]way [B]w[/B]ithout [B]a[/B]ny [B]R[/B]eal [B]E[/B]xcuse: well kinda.....

Hey, been away doing real-life stuff.... you know (or perhaps not) managing a career, parenting 4 kids (10yo girl, 6yo boy, and 3yo twins), getting into a another (less time consuming) hobby -photography...

Anywho... I had a Hard-drive failure (second this year) and while i was picking up a new one and noticed a Battlefield: Bad Company and bought it. I kinda like like it... not so much for the gameplay as it reminds me of the FPS DOOM.... but the engine is really nice and enjoyed it greatly.... I shot more trees and walls than people - on purpose! as a mapper would naturally do :)

I've been still playing around with the BF2 editor and piece by piece pluggin away at a project, but its pretty big.... Considering it took 2 years for Archer to complete ... well lets say it will be awhile :)

Anyways, just finished re-loading BF2 and the editor files for the umteenth time in recent months.... perhaps I'll yas in teh servers...

Cheers,
Pmedic

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.paramedicresearch.ca/pictures/zzz066small.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Views: 25077 | Comments: 11

« Previous Entry  |  Main

Comments
Total Comments: 11
  1. Old Comment
    oh... its you... that guy who changed Archer so i cant drive up into the castle anymore.