project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
27 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Old 06-09-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
hanadul44
Default Militia Need AK 74 Scope again !!!

Hello and Morning,

We know that the Militia are not Insurgents.
Chechens live from the black market and captured weapons and stocks of older Soviets. One might see the militias as a paramilitary unit conventional.

The AK 74 Scope had filled many gaps and in an AAS map. Thus, the Militia is forced to face the melee. The Scope had been many opportunities and I wish back in the next patch.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt this way.

If you think the scope would be the military over power, then there is the possibility to limit the scope.

Squad Leader = AK74 Scope / / FN-FAL
Rifleman Scope AK74 = / / ak47
All other Specialkits as before. (UNSCOP / / UNSCOP)

If you think Scope AK74 fits not at all to the militia, then look at times single pair videos and old documentaries. Since they are teilwesie with AS VAL VSS and equipped.

At last I thank you and please Apoligize my bad english (:

It would really make the military fans a joy when the old akm 74 Scope was back in is.
hanadul44 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
Curry
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Default Re: Militia Need AK 74 Scope again !!!

who needs a scope if u can get an ironsight? keep the ironsights!

curry.

Curry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #3
samogon100500

As you can see - no rail for optics.

It's first reason.
Second reason - all Militia map generally in forests or forest with small towns,not desert,thats why optics not so much needed.

P.S Militia - not only Chechen terroristic cell and FN FAL is not as Soviet gun as well.
Better idea - replace AKS-74U to standard AK-74.AKS-74U was not favorite gun in Russian army due characteristics.Chechen does not like this gun too(I never saw this gun,leader generally uses AKS-74 or modern AK-74(Brown plastic))

samogon100500 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
ShockUnitBlack

Tend to agree with the OP, although I believe the Militia as a whole should be conventionalized.

"I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With You Tonight."
ShockUnitBlack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
Cossack
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Cossack

No need for optics for militia. It's fine as it is right now from my point of view. I love to play as militia with ak-74. Perfect CQB weapon.

Cossack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #6
killonsight95
Supporting Member

thew miltia seem a bit too much like the taliban for my liking, i would love thme to have sometihng to make thme a bit different, maybe add some western weaponry into their arsonal from america etc like hamas?

They need to look mroe like a bit of mismathc organisation just like the rebal forces in libya right now.

killonsight95 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:14 PM   #7
hanadul44

http://tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/high/ak-74n1p29.jpg
look at this, sure its possbile to add a scope, like the Film 9. company, you can see the rifle again.

I have a few documentaries on my HD, as you can see Chechen rebels with weapons from the arsenal of the soviets, including ranged weapons. The FN FAL is of course not to the Russian arsenal, but it is known as the AK 47 of the Western nations. which means that the FN FAL as the ak47 is everywhere.

Scope of course you can mount on AKM's, a rail must not be applied for, but it is screwed by a clamping system, but I'm not an engineer and not interested in me.

If you Iron Sight preferred, it is still okay. Nevertheless, it should be possible to decide between scope and iron sight.
For example, Fools Road or Dragon Fly, where you are separated by fields and valleys, have called for the distance a scope. If you think on such maps need no weapon scope, then I do not understand why the enemy is equipped with Scope!

My question also was no survey or who prefers what.
My question was, it is possible to the next patch, at least one AKM Scope to restore?

I love the Militia, but I was really disappointed that the scope AKM has been removed. Please set it again, this is not lost and there is also no time-consuming work. My request and the modders.
As described, if you thinks its overpowered etc what ever, gives the squad leader and the Rifleman a possibility between Scope and Iron Sight

my thanks
hanadul44 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
Agemman

Yes! Throw more scopes in there! Just more fodder to kill in CQB

Agemman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #9
Cheditor

The thing is they are not a conventional army, it hasn't been that long since optics have become standard in forces as such so I see no need to give them to them apart from Squad leaders, marksman etc.

Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
Tarranauha200

Gimme 20x zoom scope with 1337 th3rm@lz mounted on AK-47 please.
Tarranauha200 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
militia, scope