project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
26 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
Lacrosse4Life17
Banned

Default Long Hair: Attractive or not?

Would/do you (if you were/are a chick, or gay- I am homosexual friendly so don't take that offensively) find long hair attractive? I know that longer hair is sort of a trend here in America, but what do other people from different countries, or even the U.S. think? I have long hair, probably the longest for my grade and 3 grades ahead of me. But I do that for my "Flow" (Lacrosse term for the hair that comes out of the back of our helmet) Also, do you have long hair, and if so, do you let it hang or put it up? I have seen some guys put their hair up in a ponytail or something.

Thanks, L4L17
Lacrosse4Life17 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
Sprats

Send a message via Skype™ to Sprats
Default Re: Long Hair: Attractive or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacrosse4Life17 View Post
Would/do you (if you were/are a chick, or gay- I am homosexual friendly so don't take that offensively) find long hair attractive? I know that longer hair is sort of a trend here in America, but what do other people from different countries, or even the U.S. think? I have long hair, probably the longest for my grade and 3 grades ahead of me. But I do that for my "Flow" (Lacrosse term for the hair that comes out of the back of our helmet) Also, do you have long hair, and if so, do you let it hang or put it up? I have seen some guys put their hair up in a ponytail or something.

Thanks, L4L17
Well its not about others, its about you, if you like long hair keep it, if you think that short hair is more attractive, cut it then.

Women might like long hair, but men dont really like it. As soon as I see a picture or a video of an american teen a bit longer hair i presume hes a punk or emo.

Remember, you can make any hairstyle youw ant with hair gel if you have short hair, so think about it. Im off to talk to green pigs that are pulling my hands.

[19:52] Max [dreamsequencer]: exactly
[19:52] Max [dreamsequencer]: but who cares. seriously.
[19:53] Max [dreamsequencer]: i'd rather fuck my dog than marry a slut
[19:53] Qemist: .......................

Epic words by epic people..
Sprats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

Define long.

Do you find this attractive?

I do.

I would.

But then I also find this attractive:

Scot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
pfhatoa

Long hair can be sexy, and the other way around. Really depends. Cut it the way you want it to be.

Too long (straight) hair is a turn off for me though, but hey, doesn't matter for you doesn't it.
pfhatoa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
WelshManDan
Supporting Member

Personally, most guys who have long hair kinda annoy me. they are usually either gamers or metalheads, and personally, people who divulge mostly into either of these topics annoys me a bit, like they are most often quite ignorant to the majority of topics, and generally quite immature. When I think of long hair on guys, first thought that comes to me is someone who has a social life, yet isnt very sociable during it. I.e, goes out all the time, yet is usually quite secluded to himself.

Although this is coming from me, and ive always had short hair and hardly leave the house if my hair gets too long thanks to how ridiculous it feels/feel it looks.

Although personally, I always keep my hair short as it keeps with the general style i like to have, sort of a mix between brad pitt/tom cruise (Risky business era). Obviously not as cool as Brad Pitt, just general hair style.
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
Psyko

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshManDan View Post
and generally quite immature.
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #7
Smegburt_funkledink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshManDan View Post
Personally, most guys who have long hair kinda annoy me. they are usually either gamers or metalheads, and personally, people who divulge mostly into either of these topics annoys me a bit, like they are most often quite ignorant to the majority of topics, and generally quite immature. When I think of long hair on guys, first thought that comes to me is someone who has a social life, yet isnt very sociable during it. I.e, goes out all the time, yet is usually quite secluded to himself.

Although this is coming from me, and ive always had short hair and hardly leave the house if my hair gets too long thanks to how ridiculous it feels/feel it looks.

Although personally, I always keep my hair short as it keeps with the general style i like to have, sort of a mix between brad pitt/tom cruise (Risky business era). Obviously not as cool as Brad Pitt, just general hair style.
You listen to Coldplay, right?

The fact that you've generalised guys that have long hair to be the same in the manner in which you have is funny as shit. It's rather unsociable of you. You can cut your hair all you like to save yourself from looking ridiculous but you'll always have a shit personality.

OT, chicks like long hair:

on the face that is, when it's tickling them between the thighs.

[R-Div]Robbi "There's nothing more skanky than eating out of a tub of hummus with a screwdriver."
[R-DEV]Matrox "CHINAAAAAAA!!!"
Smegburt_funkledink is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #8
[R-MOD]Spec
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Define long.

Firstly, it does of course depend on the person. But generally, I like short or medium hair on guys rather than truly 'long' hair. What I don't like is really very short hair, that just doesn't look attractive and usually isn't an attempt to look attractive, either. Very short hair is convenient of course, but it doesn't look sexy.

Normal, short hair usually suits guys very well. A regular haircut like you'd expect a businessman to have; maybe a bit more styled than that, but generally, that length is fine.

Somewhat longer hair can also be good if it suits the type of guy, like, I don't know, that surfer type. But shoulder length is already over the maximum. Any longer and it just looks weird imo.

(Regarding bald heads, that only suits very few people. Gotta have a dark skin for that to look good, otherwise the head just looks too empty.)

--- currently reduced activity ---
Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #9
Zerostar11

Have to define long broski. I think I have long hair, but it only goes a bit past m ears. So I guess it makes it more medium length?

Anyways, pick a hairstle you think best suites you, not what others think. Personally I prefer my hair long, it may be a arse on to do, can be annoying n shit. But girls love my long hair, much more than my short hair, plus I suit my long hair. However you have to remember not all girls like that type of hairtyle, and some will much prefer the really short/nearly bald hairstyle.

On the topic of hair, whats with women with really short hair? Looks nasty.
Zerostar11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #10
[R-COM]Arc_Shielder
PR Community Faction Lead

Hm, I have short hair and I love metal and rock. Don't listen much of its extreme (black, death, etc) as often as I did but I turn it on from time to time. People's style changes but is more often reflected in adolescence for obvious reasons. Actually, I wanted to let may hair grow in the past but I have a Elvis problem - it grows up, not down.

As for the whole hair aesthetic thing...
Use whatever you think it looks best. I can assure you that long hair isn't going to make a difference if you're not in a band, have a butt where the face is or devoided of a personality.
It's never a good thing to use something in order to be more socially pleasing or to underline a label. That's why alot of people go crazy on urban tribes because they have their fair share of posers.
[R-COM]Arc_Shielder is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
attractive, hair, long