project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
HighHopesRC
Banned
Send a message via AIM to HighHopesRC
Exclamation Admin Abuse...

Its a sad time for Project Reality and online players around the world and espcialy Black Sand Studios. Never have I ever played an online game with servers like the servers in Project Reality. The admins on these servers, to name a few..."GamingAU, [=B=] BONES, =TBA=, [RUS], =]H[= HARDCORE, TacticalGamer, PR Latinoamerica, ]TAR[ Texas, ]CIA[, =SAGA=, *NwA* UK and GamePolis.ru" abuse their privileges beyond anything I have seen before, not only is it a loss for online players from all over the globe, but its also devastating for Black Sand Studios, who are trying to get their game out there for all to enjoy, but instead are losing out on thousands of potential players. I garuntee every one who reads this thread has been banned from at least 2 servers on Project Reality, I know of many people who have been banned from nearly 80% of Project Reality servers and are unable to play, alot of them for ridiculous reasons (you know of some rediculous reasons, I'm sure). This news is spreading and many people are very upset about it, including myself, I have been banned from at least 3 servers including [=B=] BONES being American and the worse part for most of us, is that there is little anyone can really do. I don't even know what anyone can really do about this matter. I just felt as though I should absolutely get the word out on these forums. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see the number of full servers increase dramaticlly. Sadly though, the number will decrease over some time, eventually Project Reality will die out, and alot of the blame can be dropped squarely on the abusive admins of Project Reality. Let me vent this.... just last week I mentioned on the *NwA* UK Server that I had a cat that had surgery, I was just explaining to several fellow players on this *NwA* UK Server about how it sucked to go through the process with my cat. that I love, and I was relentlessly harassed by *NwA* Server Admins and quickly banned for over 180 minutes, reason... (excessive teamkilling). I still to this day do not know how I offended the *NwA* Admins on such a level. I have been permanently banned from [=B=] BONES for reasons completly unknown and this was a server I played on a regular basis. I have been permanently banned from GamingAU for 2 accidental teamkills. I have been permanently banned from several servers for soloing a vehichle when I first started playing because I was new, and have yet to be taking of any ban list. Like I said, its a sad time for players on Project Reality who are in the same boat. There should be monitors to watch over admins to make sure they are not abusing their privileges on such an awful level. It is ruining online gaming for players around the world. I hope some admins read this thread and maybe rethink their way of treating fellow online players. This subject needs to be attended to... soon. Thanks you, ~RC Project Reality.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:41 AM   #2
Rissien
Supporting Member

Default Re: Admin Abuse...

These forums are not the place for this discussion, if you have a problem with admins abusing their problems, you should go to their respective sites.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Old 02-27-2011, 12:47 AM   #3
HighHopesRC
Banned
Send a message via AIM to HighHopesRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by =]H[=Rissien View Post
These forums are not the place for this discussion, if you have a problem with admins abusing their problems, you should go to their respective sites.
Its a sad time for Project Reality and online players around the world and espcialy Black Sand Studios.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:51 AM   #4
rampo

Send a message via MSN to rampo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopesRC View Post
Its a sad time for Project Reality and online players around the world and espcialy Black Sand Studios.
Did you even read his post

Old 02-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #5
=]H[=CubCadet1972

In short, All the named servers admin abuse their powers by banning players that can't be bothered to learn the servers rules.

Got it...

Admins fault.

Every bit of it.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:20 AM   #6
Ghost Wolfe

As said before, not the place for it. Admins may be jerks once in awhile but not as bad as you think.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:20 AM   #7
Conman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopesRC View Post
I garuntee every one who reads this thread has been banned from at least 2 servers on Project Reality,
lies. like the rest of your post.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain

Old 02-27-2011, 01:22 AM   #8
=]H[=CubCadet1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampo View Post
Did you even read his post
Did you?

Lets sum up his post:
He ranted and emoted about how all the server admins should be more lenient of asshats and dipshits that can't be bothered to read the manual or the server rules before they grab the biggest toy they can find, break it, and ruin 63 other peoples game. His second complaint was that there was no way for him to find out how to get unbanned. I mean it's not like these clans that host servers have websites or anything.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:23 AM   #9
ledo1222

if you were banned, then its something you did and you know it.
being banned isent instantly, they give warnings then ban, all the servers u listed are all fair.
Admins dont abuse there powers. They use them so the rest of the community can have a better gaming experience, ur just ranting because your on your ManPMS.
And if u get banned go back to BF2 if this is SO UNFAIR.

Im sure when he was typing that rant he was going, DERP HERP IM A BF2 NUB...TROLLOLOL.

Dont know why looks like a troll tho

-The Mods cant Silence me!
-Its all a Conspiracy all OF IT!
-Boys get the duck tape ready..... Umm.....

Been palying PR:ARMA2 since 0.1v beta
Old 02-27-2011, 01:25 AM   #10
Word2yall

Funny part, he mention's CIA, however, not on my ban list.

Punctuation FTW?
Closed Thread

Tags
abuse, admin