project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
27 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2006, 11:28 PM   #1
dead fish12345

Lightbulb SANDBAGS DUDE

SANDBAGS DUDE!!! i had this idea for prmm you can make fox holes or sand bags by using a shovel ( its a wrench but u cant repair vehicles) u can put places that u can build or dig a foxhole in the map!!! like repairing a destroyed bridge excepet sandbags or a foxole apears just an iidea !!
first post!!!
Old 07-29-2006, 11:30 PM   #2
dead fish12345

u could put the shovel to the engeneer class or mabye suport!!
Old 07-29-2006, 11:54 PM   #3
hillbilly

There was a mod back in 42, forgot what it was, I think it was interestate... on a lot of maps, players also had sand bag walls that they could place down, they we're about 6 feet long (height of a player) .. would be cool to see an engineer be able to build fortress like area's all over the battlefield, we would defenitly see a lot more of them on the field if this was the case.

Old 07-30-2006, 12:00 AM   #4
stewyman

damn that'd be sick, or have engineers set up mg's like in rainbow six or something,when you uset he shovel it automaticaly changes the land into a crater? i dont know wtf im talking about btw
Old 07-30-2006, 12:02 AM   #5
dead fish12345

i was thinking u could make a map were the foxholes are in PRE detumined postions( like a bridge ) u can " repair " to make a sand bag wall or somthing or a small fox hole u can sit in !!
Old 07-30-2006, 12:10 AM   #6
hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead fish12345
i was thinking u could make a map were the foxholes are in PRE detumined postions( like a bridge ) u can " repair " to make a sand bag wall or somthing or a small fox hole u can sit in !!
Lol!!!!!

Replace the engineer's knife, with a shovel (I know this has been talked about before, A LOT!).

The whole deal is.. the engine more than likely wouldn't allow this.

I know that dropping sandbag wall's are possible, I dunno about actual foxholes tho...

Old 07-30-2006, 12:20 AM   #7
luizinhuu

on crysis you'll be able to dig a foxhole with a simple grenade \o/

Old 07-30-2006, 12:20 AM   #8
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

I wouldnt mind seeing deployable sandbags as long as they took a while to set-up.
Old 07-30-2006, 01:14 AM   #9
Nuclearmissile

hmmm...this goes with another idea i was having, where theres an ability to set up MG bipods on a lot of surfaces ala DODs
Oh, and Dylan, before you go on about how tragically sorry you are having to burst my bubble, i know this is impossible and im all done crying, so.....i think ill be alright
Old 07-30-2006, 01:38 AM   #10
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

I didnt say it was immpossible, I said I supported the idea. Now your twisting my words and are assumeing things. I dont know if you know this but when you assume, its ASS-U-ME. QFT.

Tags
dude, sandbags