project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
20 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
USMCMIDN
Default Where is the US headed? ? ?

I know a lot about the military but sadly I hardly know anything about politics...

I am worried about the US current situation in this "economic" slump. Will we (US) get out of it like the olden days? Will the US fall like Rome? Will we never again be a booming nation like we used to be?

I am concerned. Someone make me feel better lol.
USMCMIDN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
PuffNStuff
Default Re: Where is the US headed? ? ?

Just wait until WW3 and the US starts making even more MASSIVE carriers
PuffNStuff is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
Bigglestheman

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCMIDN View Post
I know a lot about the military but sadly I hardly know anything about politics...

I am worried about the US current situation in this "economic" slump. Will we (US) get out of it like the olden days? Will the US fall like Rome? Will we never again be a booming nation like we used to be?

I am concerned. Someone make me feel better lol.
We haven't proclaimed ourselves as an empire so I don't think we follow Rome. Who knows what will happen in the future.
Bigglestheman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
kf_reaper
Banned

my uncle was telling me last week that the guy that predicted the fall of USSR down the the month are now predicting that the us is going to fall with in the next 5 years. and are economy is not getting any better. and as far as everything els rome like all we need now is dictator. and barack hussein obama alredy tryed to change the legions of the military to him self once.
also right now there are a hand full of states makeing there own money that is worth more then the Federal dollar
and then there all the money the US owes to China and Japan and wan they say PAY US BACK all the US has is land.to pay off the lone .

and as of right now the US does not have the man power to stop any medium to large riot's or any kind of revolution

so we the people recover but the US is going to end up braking up i can see it not. the US is now "NEO China, texas, mexico and the est cost USA.
kf_reaper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #5
kf_reaper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigglestheman View Post
We haven't proclaimed ourselves as an empire so I don't think we follow Rome. Who knows what will happen in the future.
but we act like an empire. we have are hand just about in everything around the world

and were a democracy just like rome
kf_reaper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:57 PM   #6
HardcoreCook

Bad times come and go my friend. Luckely, we dont have a morron in power anymore. I dont wanna name any names, but GWB might be the one im talking about....

US will rise again im sure.
See, a world super power relies on a few things.
1.) A good economy. Well, we sure have one, its just starting up again.
2.) A good advantage in scientific research. Well, most of the cool things invented by science/discovered by science are in the US and they recieve massive budgets annualy, so im not too woried about that.
3.) Cultural and language influence. How many US brands do you know? Quite allot. How many people have a TV, a PC, fridge etc wich all ads up to western style of living? Way more than i can think of right now. How many countries have English as an official/second language? More then 15, im sure of that. And thats not about to change, since English is taught to most youngsters at a very early age thus making them very good at it later on. And no other language is easier to learn so i dont expect that to change either.

So there ya go, the US is in a fine state, she just caught a cold.
America was never an empire, but with alll the money we make annually, you could argue otherwise.
Money makes the world turn my friend. And the US seems to be the best one capable of that even though we had a little recession. Dont forget that recessions aint uncommon. 80's, anyone?

HardcoreCook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #7
HardcoreCook

Quote:
Originally Posted by kf_reaper View Post
but we act like an empire. we have are hand just about in everything around the world

and were a democracy just like rome
Erm, no. Were a republic.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #8
JohnnyTheIED
Banned

While we blow whistles all over Iran and middle east, War with China is inevitable. Might be in 2 years, might be in 30 years. Who knows. I just hope we don't get crushed and start popin' nukes too early.

My personal goal? 500 to 1000 down before I go. lol, but I think even then we loose.

What I think is going to happen is that China will slowly trying to take possessions in the continent, rage will ensue, most probably gonna be some massive deportations. China will then send waves after waves of 500 000 men on the shores of the pacific. Estimates are they could send about 600 waves. LOL.

We better come up with some super unlimited ammo gun or something like that Bros

P.S: Hollywood solution: Dynamite off a part of California into the ocean, create a massive tsunami that will destroy everything all the way to Tibet. lol

I could so see Bill Hicks doing that monologue.. lol
Last edited by JohnnyTheIED; 06-02-2010 at 06:14 PM..
Old 06-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #9
HardcoreCook

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTheIED View Post
While we blow whistles all over Iran and middle east, War with China is inevitable. Might be in 2 years, might be in 30 years. Who knows. I just hope we don't get crushed and start popin' nukes too early.

My personal goal? 500 to 1000 down before I go. lol, but I think even then we loose.

What I think is going to happen is that China will slowly trying to take possessions in the continent, rage will ensue, most probably gonna be some massive deportations. China will then send waves after waves of 500 000 men on the shores of the pacific. Estimates are they could send about 600 waves. LOL.

We better come up with some super unlimited ammo gun or something like that Bros
Cuz China really wants their nr1 costomer dead.
Besides, the US is technologically speaking way more advanced. And under the protection of NATO. I dont think China will ever dare to set foot on US soil without the help of more than 4 countries.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #10
JohnnyTheIED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreCook View Post
Cuz China really wants their nr1 costomer dead.
Besides, the US is technologically speaking way more advanced. And under the protection of NATO. I dont think China will ever dare to set foot on US soil without the help of more than 4 countries.
China needs land and besides you're not a customer, you're a loan. They are already setting foot in the west and buying farms everywhere to support their billion people population.

The US is so technologically way more advanced that they order a majority of their electronics and computers and optics from China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. LOL.

Dude your Ipad is made in China, by people who I'm sure for the most part didnt finish their high school.

Imagine what they can come up with. Silicon valley ain't got **** on them man trust me. Their production rate outnumbers half the planet. You wanna start air war? They will **** fighter jets by the dozen every hour. lol. You wanna start sending missiles, they'll rain down on you.
Last edited by JohnnyTheIED; 06-02-2010 at 06:25 PM..

Tags
headed