project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Military Technology
27 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Military Technology Discussion on military hardware.

Old 06-28-2006, 02:59 AM   #1
Pence
Banned

Default Low scale hunt in Gaza.

Two Israeli soldiers dead and now a hunt is on for a third who was kidnapped, wile Palestinian politicians stay un-sided they do urge the Corporal is not harmed.

For those of us who know about this, we know that Palestinian Hamas party will secretly be wanting to use this to free some of thier priosoners but who knows, they havent taken any sides yet.
There is also storys from a British news paper 'The Sun' that Hamas and Fata may begin a process of reconiseing Israel, all i have seen in the news is that they have been talking.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/5123640.stm
Pence is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:15 AM   #2
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

Dang, I hope they find him. Hopfully they do not harm him either, because that is a lot of effort they are putting forth to bring him back safly. Best of luck goes out to him.
Dylan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:40 AM   #3
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD

Israel have lost a lot of UK public support. There massacring of women and children sporadically really means most of us couldn't give a damn about one captured soldier. Israel could have settled the boundary disputes a long time ago but refuse to, they must want to keep a war going for all time so they can fire tank shells into people homes and kill those women and children, to be able to raise a wall much like the old soviet union did.

Aree 3 bridges and a power station valid targets in trying to get one man back? Is holding women and children prisoner legitimate and why are our western governments standing for it?

After so long of hearing about the atrocities of Israeli soldiers, I'm afraid I don't care about this one man. He is a soldier trained to kill palestinian women and children and as such he is merely a soldier, a number, not a person.

[R-MOD]Mongolian Dude:
AH man, sarcasm is so hard to get across the web, even if we are both british
[R-DEV]Jaymz: That has to be...the most epic response to a welcome thread I have ever seen. [R-CON]Mr.D ladies and gentlemen!
MrD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:08 AM   #4
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

--- I deleted this comment because I didnt feel like degrading myself like the poster above---
Last edited by Dylan; 06-28-2006 at 05:24 AM..
Old 06-28-2006, 05:33 AM   #5
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD

yep, that'll be the ever widening US/UK divide.

[R-MOD]Mongolian Dude:
AH man, sarcasm is so hard to get across the web, even if we are both british
[R-DEV]Jaymz: That has to be...the most epic response to a welcome thread I have ever seen. [R-CON]Mr.D ladies and gentlemen!
MrD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:38 AM   #6
IDF-Godzilla

Send a message via ICQ to IDF-Godzilla Send a message via MSN to IDF-Godzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrD
Israel have lost a lot of UK public support. There massacring of women and children sporadically really means most of us couldn't give a damn about one captured soldier. Israel could have settled the boundary disputes a long time ago but refuse to, they must want to keep a war going for all time so they can fire tank shells into people homes and kill those women and children, to be able to raise a wall much like the old soviet union did.

Aree 3 bridges and a power station valid targets in trying to get one man back? Is holding women and children prisoner legitimate and why are our western governments standing for it?

After so long of hearing about the atrocities of Israeli soldiers, I'm afraid I don't care about this one man. He is a soldier trained to kill palestinian women and children and as such he is merely a soldier, a number, not a person.
1. To be honest i don't give a damn about your support, Europe as been making more damage to us then the Palestinians over the past years of Intifada.
Palestinians fire Kass'am rockets at us and hurt our territory in Sderot and the most intresting part is that they use civilian area as a lunch pad for their rockets.
What should we do, keep reciving rocket attacks all the time, how would the British nation would react if a terror group would lunch rockets at london from a near by town, who got nothing to do with your country.
Firing tank shells at homes?
We pulled out of Gaza last summer you idiot, exept for now, that area wasn't under any siege.
The artillary fire was a response for the rocket attacks, you realy think that all we do is blowing up people homes all the time?
Let me tell you this, if the IDF or Israel wanted to get ride of Palestinians, we would have done it long time ago, trust me, its the Europeans who keep on critisize our shit all the time and baning us from the world.
The wall is a protection mean only, the reason its build is becouse 90% of the terror attacks like blowing up bus's and coffee shops came from the west bank, after we tried to stop all of this by normal standarts, i'm afraid that the wall is the final possebility we got, and for the record the presentege of terror attacks in Israeli territory was lowerd a lot, so the wall is working perfectly.
As for thouse poor woman, they are terrorist too (a terrorist comes in 2 sexs, remember), they perssonaly were part in making terror or aiding it, they need to pay the price of sitting in jails, and if you just took a look at thouse "jails" in my country, you would be confused between a jail and a nice 2 star hotel, they live better in jail then at their own homes, in jail the Israeli tax payer take care of them.

2. Yes, blowing up bridiges is to stop all trafic in Gaza, so they won't transport this soldier to Egypt, you realy think that the Egyptians are doing their job by patroling the border and stoping weapon transporting into Gaza?
LOL

3. This soldier is serving in the IDF, as for Israeli Defense Force, not the Einsatzgruppen.
Soldier are trained to fight all hostile elements that threat this very own soldier's country, as for Hamas, Fatah and a 100 more terror orginizations.
And you are talking like a damn Nazi, simply a number...

I think Europe already forgot what thouse a simple word like WAR mean, have England forgot it already???
Here, educat your self
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16116050129838

Last edited by IDF-Godzilla; 06-28-2006 at 06:45 AM..
Old 06-28-2006, 10:08 AM   #7
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

I'm with him ^^

"By profession I am a soldier, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Gaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:21 AM   #8
Lugubrum

About the soldier: I hope he doesn't get tortured and I hope they will find him. And I also hope no innocent people get killed when they are searching for him (happened too many times). And destroying parts of the infastructure to stop the kipnappers from driving to Egypt? He must be a very important person then.

I think MrD made some good points. But both sides have dirty hands in this conflict... And nice video, but I have also seen so many video's and documentares about Palestian people waiting at a checkpoint for hours just because Israeli soldiers want to annoy them and worse violent video's. I think this conflict will last very long and one day it will probably totally get out of hand. To see things about this conflict on the news is also making me very tired. (sorry for being a little oftopic)
Lugubrum is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:50 AM   #9
Bob_Marley
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDF-Godzilla
I think Europe already forgot what thouse a simple word like WAR mean, have England forgot it already???
Here, educat your self
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16116050129838
Has Isreal Forgotton that it was founded by terrorists?

Right, now the sweeping statements are over, some serious comments.

By and large, I'm Right behind you in your opinions. Isreal has the right to defend its self against Terrorist attacks. Would I be happy to simply let the IRA get away with the mass murder of British civilians? No, and the situation is no different in Isreal/Palestine than it was in Britan/Ireland during the troubles (In that respect of course, there are differences in other areas).

Holding women and children? They can be terrorists, we did very similar things back when the nations of the empire were gaining indipendece, such as in the conflicts in Malaya and Kenya.

Blowing of bridges makes perfect sense, the Isrealis would not want their man to have been shipped out of the contry, because then he could go missing for years.

But there are 2 sides to every conflict, and its not like Isreal is completely blame free either.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:48 PM   #10
Skullening.Chris
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDF-Godzilla
1. To be honest i don't give a damn about your support, Europe as been making more damage to us then the Palestinians over the past years of Intifada.
Palestinians fire Kass'am rockets at us and hurt our territory in Sderot and the most intresting part is that they use civilian area as a lunch pad for their rockets.
Please tell your government to knock off the collective punishment. I don't see why little kids deserve to have your jets flying low overhead creating sonic booms. Isn't this the very defnition of terrorism? To terrify people? That is just cruel.
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=1453692

Ever thought of dealing with the ones causing the problems specifically? Instead of just going asswild all over the civilian population? It might help, as having Palestinian women and children killed randomly all the time just seems to create more people sympathetic to the anti-Israel cause and causes nations that can see through what you're doing (basically anyone besides the US) feel less and less sorry for your situation.
Last edited by Skullening.Chris; 06-28-2006 at 12:54 PM..

Tags
gaza, hunt, low, scale