project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
28 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2009-12-07, 22:19   #1
goguapsy

Default [AAR] American Civi. Yes, it exists.

So... the kit is invisible BUT it is there!

Chicago Insurgency #2
Karbala, around 4 hours before this was posted?
Lots of "American Civi" on chat.
QUOTE:"I would do anything to see an american civi!" ~ SupremeA**hole
QUOTE:"We should all get civi kits and when a HMMVV comes we all lift our hands!" ~ haukern66

YES he did get killed.
Also, I got the kit later to get killed after 2 seconds.

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
Last edited by goguapsy; 2009-12-07 at 22:30..
Old 2009-12-08, 00:03   #2
J.Silver
Default Re: American Civi. Yes, it exists.

Lolercopter?
J.Silver is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 00:09   #3
Adriaan
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Hahah, i wonder if the Taliban will get penalties if they shoot him

Adriaan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 01:00   #4
TH3_BL4CK

Haha, this had kit is also a big pain in the ass.
I was on the BigD australian server and it was on fallujah west.
There was a cache in the 2 apartment buildings close to the asset spawn point for the insurgency team.
I had made my way all the way from the US operations base to this cache by myself, when i arrived at the cache there was one other player there with me.
So what we did was threw a grapple hook to the top of the building and there just happend to be a civi and insurgent on the top floor.
we droped through the roof killed the civi (by accident) then killed the insurgent which he managed to wound me, so i grabed the civi kit and started to heal myself.
While this was happening the other player was clearing out the top floor and then he was killed when i heard about 3-4 insurgents rush to the roof searching for us they all came into the small room that i was healing my self in and i had nothing to defend myself with except for that stupid rock .

<3 the civi kit lol

"My stomach was making the rumblies, that only hands would satisfy!"
TH3_BL4CK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 01:15   #5
Jusazn

Did you live? XD
Jusazn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 01:30   #6
Bringerof_D
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3_BL4CK View Post
Haha, this had kit is also a big pain in the ass.
I was on the BigD australian server and it was on fallujah west.
There was a cache in the 2 apartment buildings close to the asset spawn point for the insurgency team.
I had made my way all the way from the US operations base to this cache by myself, when i arrived at the cache there was one other player there with me.
So what we did was threw a grapple hook to the top of the building and there just happend to be a civi and insurgent on the top floor.
we droped through the roof killed the civi (by accident) then killed the insurgent which he managed to wound me, so i grabed the civi kit and started to heal myself.
While this was happening the other player was clearing out the top floor and then he was killed when i heard about 3-4 insurgents rush to the roof searching for us they all came into the small room that i was healing my self in and i had nothing to defend myself with except for that stupid rock .

<3 the civi kit lol
LOL the moment your buddy died you shoulda just raised your arms...woulda been a wtf moment for the taliban whenh they came up the stairs.
Bringerof_D is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 02:29   #7
TH3_BL4CK

No i didnt make it out of there alive, i did last about 15 seconds jumping around madly then diving off the balcony to try to heal myself again.
But i was shot when i ran back into the building which was the only cover i could find at the time, makeing the mistake of running into the room where the cache was located to watch an insurgent reload his rpg :/

"My stomach was making the rumblies, that only hands would satisfy!"
TH3_BL4CK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 14:04   #8
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusazn View Post
Did you live? XD
He died and got mad "DID YOU GUYS NOT SEE MY HANDS UP??!"

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 14:26   #9
Jusazn

Haha, thats funny XD
I wanna do that one day
Jusazn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 15:56   #10
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusazn View Post
Haha, thats funny XD
I wanna do that one day
The kit is invisible. To get that kit you have to ARREST the civi (or shoot under permited circumstances at close quarters). Go quick up to them and change kits (default G). The kit is invisible, but it's still there for a few seconds.

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aar, american, civi, exists