project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
25 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 05-30-2006, 10:32 PM   #1
trogdor1289

Send a message via MSN to trogdor1289
Default Worst drink or dorm/college drink you have ever had.

Purple Jesus

It isn't really a bar drink, but rather a dorm drink, and it's guarenteed to get at least 50% of the party puking.

Get a big bucket, and all the odds and ends of liquor you can gather up. Beer, spirits, wine, coolers, anything and everything alcoholic. Dump it in all together, and take turns drinking straight out of the bucket "until you see the Purple Jesus."

Best when everyone has almost enough liquor to get drunk, but not quite enough, and you're all too lazy to be another beer run. Assures a long night of fun and vomit.

Cement Mixer

A shot of Bailey's followed by a lime chaser.

You don't swallow the shot until you suck the juice from the lime. The citric acid in the lime causes the Bailey's to curdle and turn into a clump of alcoholic cheese in your mouth.

Green "edited"

Green Chartreuse.
Midori Liqueur.
Enough lime juice to numb all your taste buds.

Serve in a shot glass and let the puckering begin!
trogdor1289 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:15 PM   #2
solipsism

I havent had it but, seen it lots: URINE.
solipsism is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:38 PM   #3
Pence
Banned

Chaka Laka in African Cream = endless days of not understanding why.
Pence is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 12:07 AM   #4
Arikara
Send a message via AIM to Arikara

My 19th bday. My cousins took me to a bar (19 is legal age when I lived in Ontario), the first drink the gave me was what they called a "Rocky Mountain Bear Fuck", ya it sounds stupid but it had like 6 different kinds of liquor in it. After about 2 hours I was kicked out of the bar for falling into a wall and to this day still don't remember most of that day.

The Few. The Proud. The Marines
Semper Fi!
Arikara is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 12:55 AM   #5
HogansHeros

I don’t drink alcohol, but I have had some crazy/stupid drinks. When I go to a restraint with a group of friends we usually seem to get a really slow waiter, so when we are waiting for the check we mix whatever is left on the table and try to get each other to drink it. The worst one I remember was coke and mountain dew with one coffee creamer, salt, pepper and a little bit of Tabasco sauce.

Usualy play as KlutzPal
HogansHeros is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:27 AM   #6
NikovK
Retired PR Developer

Tablespoon of Tabasco in a warm shot of vodka.

Now a cold shot of vodka... delicious!

Mapper of Road to Kyongan'Ni and Hills of Hamgyong;
Genius behind many Really Stupid Ideas, and some Decent Ones.

NikovK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:45 AM   #7
Top_Cat_AxJnAt

Has anyone palyed PR while they have been very drunk???? I not saying go try but...
Top_Cat_AxJnAt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 10:07 AM   #8
ETCS_keysR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top _Cat the great
Has anyone palyed PR while they have been very drunk???? I not saying go try but...
define "very drunk" I've played it after five strong beers, but I don't know if it counts

and about those wild drinks: we in Poland have some college stunts - games with vodka

first - Vodka Staircase Race. Requirement: at least two contestants, staircase with couple of floors (ten will do fine) and lots of vodka. Race begins at the 1st floor, and on every other there is a glass of vodka (100 ml) for each contestant. Winning condition: get as fast and as high as you can

second - Three Cups Requirement: a contestant, judge and three cups. In one there is a water, in second vodka (45%) and in third pure alco (98%). Contestant turns his back on cups, then judge mixes their positions, then contestant walks to the cups and has to drink one of them and the second right after that. Of course, contestant chooses the cup without touching or smelling it. If you get a vodka cup followed by 98%... well, you get the idea

these two will do for now don't try them at home kids

ETCS_keysR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:26 PM   #9
.Du$ty

lol purple jesus....here we call it blackout juice or slurry, the best though is:

SPORTY, or sp-o-t-e
3 gallons of vodka or so(or any clear liquor depending on taste) depending on how many peeps want to drink(3 gallons is enough for 10-15 people max) mix the liks in a big cooler or larger container with a little bit of ice and perhaps a gallon of boxed juice of some kind, then add as much sliced fruit as you can, things like pineapple, kiwi's, oranges, whatever tastes good really, the point being that all the alchohol absorbs into the fruit slices which is what really gets all the girls at the party wasted(hehehehe), so you basicly end up with a giant cooler full of floating fruit and nearly straight hard alchohol, great for cups or beer bongs, just make sure some prankster doesnt take a piss inside of it when nobody is looking
.Du$ty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:08 PM   #10
PARAMEDIC.CA
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]trogdor1289
Purple Jesus

Get a big bucket, and all the odds and ends of liquor you can gather up. Beer, spirits, wine, coolers, anything and everything alcoholic. Dump it in all together, and take turns drinking straight out of the bucket "until you see the Purple Jesus."!
From what I remember -which is very little- from my university days, the "purple jesus" parties at my university was derived from the same concept except that the "purple" refered to the grape kool-aid we used to mix all the stuff up with.

Paramedic
PARAMEDIC.CA is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dorm or college, drink, worst