project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
24 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:35 AM   #1
Pantera

Default The Gaming Thread

Usually when i want advice on a game i would like to ask someone who may own it first, but i cant really find a thread for that so i thought i would make one.

Game.co.uk is having a massive sale, i just bought Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Star Wars the Force Unleashed (im a sucker for Star Wars).

Overall it cost me £35 and i saved over £64 (because of the sale)

Does anyone have Rainbow Six on the 360 ???

oh and has anyone played Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant, i want it but i dont trust reviews.

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
SkaterCrush

Default Re: The Gaming Thread

RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2 has epic multiplayer...IF you can find a game. On PC though...story mode isn't that bad but the originals were far better

SkaterCrush is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:33 AM   #3
Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Dunehunter

I have Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on the 360. Gamertag is dunehunt3r I think.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #4
Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]dunehunter View Post
I have Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on the 360. Gamertag is dunehunt3r I think.
k ill add you, maybe we can have a game or two

how does it play out though? i heard its good on the PC but on 360 it lacks....im wondering how?

Old 05-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #5
0celot

The first was very repetitive, and I heard the second is more like a mission pack than a new game. Play is kinda like GOW with the cover system, its sorta fun for a while. I suggest you buy rogue spear for like 2 quid, its very fun, even multi player.
0celot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #6
hiberNative

i liked the old crash bandicoots, but i really disliked the demo for mind over mutant.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #7
Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0celot View Post
The first was very repetitive, and I heard the second is more like a mission pack than a new game. Play is kinda like GOW with the cover system, its sorta fun for a while. I suggest you buy rogue spear for like 2 quid, its very fun, even multi player.
Rogue Spear, ok thanks ill look into it.

does anyone have EndWar for 360? it takes 2 hours to find a multiplayer match!

Quote:
i liked the old crash bandicoots, but i really disliked the demo for mind over mutant.
what was wrong with it? i really liked the old ones too...the old old on my ps1 old ones fun times.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
hiberNative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
what was wrong with it? i really liked the old ones too...the old old on my ps1 old ones fun times.
isn't the demo still available on xbl? i dunno, felt slow and not the easily accessible gameplay it had in the past.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:01 AM   #9
Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiberNative View Post
isn't the demo still available on xbl? i dunno, felt slow and not the easily accessible gameplay it had in the past.
havent checked yet, will do now. but that sucks, i loved jumping on boxes to get to ledges and stuff....it looks really 3d as well

Old 05-18-2009, 11:50 AM   #10
Morgan

I liked Vegas 1 and 2 despite them not being super realistic I enjoyed both games, first was on my 360, 2 was on the PS3 and it was a fun game. I liked the custom kits and all that, disliked all you had to do to win was shepard your uber l33t squad members and they take out most the terrorists for you. Only time you need to go in first is to be sneaky sneaky. I'd recommend GoW for cheap and fun FPS goodness but i'm guessing you already have that...

I tried EndWar. Oh. Good. God. Hated it. Okay the headset is cool for about 5 minutes then you realise your yelling orders at a computer... Kinda wierd but hey, that's some people's cup of tea. And the gameplay required no strategy. Just attack point A. Kill enemy troops B. All my experiances with RTS's on consoles have ended in failure so I only ever get them on PC.

Morgan is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gaming, thread