project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
27 May 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
vishuddaxxx

Default Healing?

I think medics healing radius should be increased, after a while, its kinds frustarting to be inside his body, or have his ass in my face?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
JohnTheRipper
Banned
Default Re: Healing?

I rather have field dressings be able to be dropped for a one time quick use or beheld so if in prone it will very slowly heal you like 1 point faster then your bleeding out so us guys that go assist hunting have a better chance of not bleeding to death if we fall or receive a small bullet wound. plus you could say it realistic a little because the guy is being more careful at using it. but you just have it were it becomes less effective if you drop it.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:54 PM   #3
Cyrax-Sektor

Default Re: Healing?

In my opinion, it seems just fine as it is now. I trust a medic would need to be quite close to apply the necessary medical attention.

As a side note, I'd prefer see my comrade's backside, his gun and eyes pointing in the general direction of the oncoming threats, rather than an angry insurgent walking right up to us and dropping a smoldering bottle of Cola as I noticed the cheeky fellow behind my leader's nice beret, along with his L85 pinned between my teeth.

You can heal a friendly from the side with relative ease if you're both in the same stance, ie prone, crouch, standing. No full-on cheeks from that angle.

Tags
healing