project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 May 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 01-09-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
charliegrs

Send a message via AIM to charliegrs Send a message via Yahoo to charliegrs
Default Live Gaza web stream

This is beyond creepy. Somewhere in Gaza theres a webcam set up that overlooks the city. Ive been watching it for only a few minutes and already Ive heard gunfire, seen and heard explosions, can hear fighter jets constantly and the drone of UAVs. Have a look:
CastUP: NanaLiveSrv01

known in-game as BOOMSNAPP
'
charliegrs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
Tannhauser

Default Re: Live Gaza webcam

Holy crap, i'll try to keep that open as long as possible. Good lord, kuddos to the guy(s) who put this online!
You can hear the bombs falling in the far ... You can also hear a friggin cuckaroo sing in the morning, hilarious. lol

«Hollywood jackasses who insist on spending seriously huge amounts of money to make films that even my cat won't watch. And he'll happily sit in the bathroom and watch me shit.»
- [R-DEV]Masaq
Tannhauser is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
charliegrs

Send a message via AIM to charliegrs Send a message via Yahoo to charliegrs

ive been watchin this for 30 minutes now, and it seems like its heating up. a bomb fell pretty close to where the camera is, this is really crazy..

known in-game as BOOMSNAPP
'
charliegrs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
space
Banned

I couldn't manage more than 10 mins of it. Imagine if youd been living with that for the last 2 weeks, sat with your family, unable to sleep, wondering if the next one will hit you. I imagine the centre was getting hit alot more at the beginning of the campaign.
How depressing.
space is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
Tannhauser

Yeah, I'll try to watch as long as possible, if anything, it's the only sure source I have right there, to know what's going on and how it's going on.

i.e : 20:13 (my GMT canada eastern) just watched and you can see the guy's cigarette smoke, I guess i'd smoke too if I was stuck in that hellbound city..
20:15, 2 bomb exploded afar, the *bang* sound takes time to reach the cam.
just noticed tons of planes flying over, their buzzing sound becomes more and more persistent and they seem to keep coming every minutes or so. They must be military, I'd be surprised that civilian planes would be there anymore, with the fighting so close.
20:16-18, 3 more bombes, still those plane buzzes, and a dog barking (lolwut?)
20:20, explosion on the far left of the screen, closer than the other, way closer and way bigger. Sound was quicker, we can hear machine guns afar.
20:23, CUCKAROOOs again. lol the sun is waking up, those planes keep flying around, or those are more of em replacing the past ones.

«Hollywood jackasses who insist on spending seriously huge amounts of money to make films that even my cat won't watch. And he'll happily sit in the bathroom and watch me shit.»
- [R-DEV]Masaq
Last edited by Tannhauser; 01-09-2009 at 08:24 PM..
Old 01-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
Colonelcool125

I. Love. The. Internet.

This is brilliant. It's the first definate source I've seen of this whole conflict. I just heard MG fire in the background. Two bursts. And a sound like when a prop plane goes down.
Colonelcool125 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:25 PM   #7
Tannhauser

Any advice from military advisors to tell us what are those planes flying in the background? Can't be civilians, but old WWII bombers seem out of context here for rotor-planes beig used by IDF? what?

20:27, a rocket came out from the lands not so far, departing for Israel. Hamas is relentless.
20:28, more machine gun fire. Fast, must be light caliber?

- [R-DEV]Masaq
Old 01-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #8
Colonelcool125

That rooster is pissing me off...

Colonelcool125 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #9
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
Any advice from military advisors to tell us what are those planes flying in the background? Can't be civilians, but old WWII bombers seem out of context here for rotor-planes beig used by IDF? what?

20:27, a rocket came out from the lands not so far, departing for Israel. Hamas is relentless.
20:28, more machine gun fire. Fast, must be light caliber?
UAVs??

at 2:27 , cukarokiiii :P
77SiCaRiO77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #10
Tannhauser

Notice there's 3 roosters? haha, makes the mood lighter tho, can't blame them!

UAV's are THAT loud? hmm..
seems to have calmed down a bit, and the cuckaroo is losing it! xD (20:30)

- [R-DEV]Masaq

Tags
gaza, live, stream, web, webcam