project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
25 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 09-28-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
mp5punk
Banned

Default Interested in helping to make a large scale PR movie?

THIS MOVIE IS TAKING PLACE FOR THE LARGE SCALE PR MOVIE BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE PEOPLE SIGNED UP BUT DONT WORRY, THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT PRODUCTION AND A BETTER FILM THAN MY FIRST ONE. I WILL BE ASSIGNING PEOPLE IN THERE ROLES SO LOOK BELOW TO SEE YOUR POSTION.

This is going to yet another one of my videos, Hoping to take place next Saturday the 1st of November, which is 6 days from now.

Server: IGI community training server, has 16 slots hope to have 16 filled.

Positions:US SIDE, Have 1 tank on each side:

Tank 1

Driver: SHIFTY66

Cannon Turretrlandolukas

50. Cal Gunner:TAW_Cutthroat

Will have 1 Huey:

Commander: need 1 person for this job.

The 8 people who will be in the huey that is being inserted:

Pilot: Maverick/pilot kit

1: georgepiejr/ Medic

2: PBEnthusiast/Anti tank

3: obZEN/ do a bit of first person filming for different perspective/rifleman

4: airwalk61/ Crewman kit

5: laikiunreal/spec ops

6: USMC Jim USMC/Automatic rifle

7: ČőŁ◊ĴĕŗęмҰ/ Light at

In the begging the tank will be driving with a few guys next to it i will decide once i am in the server with everyone and after the tank track is destroyed the chopper will be called in then the tank will be destroyed as the chopper comes to help. As the chopper comes in to a hover a rpg will be shot at the huey and it will crash a ways from the village and everyone will survive. As the enemy tanks roll in 1 will be taken out by an anti tank. And all of the mec inf will be killed as well.

Role for pilot of Huey will be to transport the troops to the under attack tank, And there will be a hopefully 8 people in the huey:

MEC Side:

There will be 2 tanks:=6 people no 50 cal gunner

Tank 1

Driver:FuzzySquirrel =US=

Turret Gunner:Canadian4206

Tank 2

Driver: aikiunreal

Gunner: F6049

And 2 ground troops:

Troop 1: bazza_1964/Light AT

Troop 2: Wadziu/Rifleman

Script:

U.S. Marines have been told that a U.S. Abrams tank is under attack by 2 us MEC tanks and ground troops and they need support now. A Huey Pilot will insert the marines approximately 50 meters from the 3 tanks and ground troops. They will set up a perimeter 30 meters from the action, But all of a sudden the huey is shot at by a light AT and is shot down 30 meters from the tanks, everyone survives the crash, But the U.S. Abrams Tank is lost. It is up to 1 pilot to get into the action and save those 9 Marines. A spec ops player will then lase the tanks that are still waiting for the marines to attack and will lase and request for an area attack (JDAM) and after area attack has cleared the area the U.S. Pilot will then come in for the rescue. He will be by him self so i hope he can make it (which he will). Hopefully filming shouldn't take more than hour and half, as we have battle recorder and we don't need every scene in fraps.

I don't want any screwing around on either team. This is going to be an organized film, so when the round starts i want everyone to get into their positions ASAP. Coordinates for the movie will be announced on the 1st or 2nd of november, 1 day from now. And for now Sign ups are accepted, can't take more than 16 people, only 16 slots in this server. Thanks Everyone!!

MP5PunK!!!
Last edited by mp5punk; 11-01-2008 at 01:57 AM..
Old 09-28-2008, 03:06 PM   #2
yakuz
Supporting Member

Default Re: PR MOVIE!!!! MUST SEE!

I disapprove of your thread title, it sounds like there is actually a movie/clip release and for that reason i refuse to read past the first 2 sentances of your post.
yakuz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #3
EOD_Security-2252

I concur.

Informally retired modder - Projects: Artillery Shell IED,PSC Faction
EOD_Security-2252 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #4
Psyko

what happened to the last movie that was in production? who was in charge of that one? and yea, the title should be altered.
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #5
TAW_Cutthroat

Send a message via Yahoo to TAW_Cutthroat

Meh, I'm in if it's actually gonna happen. The amount of ideas that come to nothing is rediculous. Get back to me if you go anywhere with this (and change the title).

TAW_Cutthroat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #6
mp5punk
Banned

Default Re: Interested in helping to make a large scale PR movie?

Alright the title has been changed.
mp5punk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:36 PM   #7
Preston

In stead of need all the bodys why dont you just buy Fraps, and spend a few days recording the whole game as you play different maps and teams. Then you dont have to try and organize some big rally. Saves you a lot of time and head ache. Then when you get the move done, you can post it for us all to watch and enjoy

Preston

Just a normal day at the office. Damn I love my job
Preston is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:57 PM   #8
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

Wasn't it you who did the Black Hawk Down movie? I gotta admit, this time you seem a lot more organised, so I wish you well.

Scot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #9
akatabrask

Actually, you wont need more people than what you've planned to be in a scene/clip at the same time.
Because if you have a good manuscript where you have each clip (or scene if you want to improvise each clip on the scene) written down you just repeat the actions of the clip untill you have a good one, record that clip with BR, in other words film everything one thing at the time, not everything at the same time im a faked up huge battle.
akatabrask is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #10
youm0nt

What happened to the Black Hawk Down movie?

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
helping, interested, interesting, large, make, movie, scale