project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
28 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2008-09-11, 08:53   #1
davetboy_19
Supporting Member

Exclamation Sponsor an [R-***] - Updated

Sponsor a [R-***]

[R-***] Sponsor is a charitable organization providing help on a need basis. Our work is to improve the lives of [R-DEV]s, [R-Con]s, [R-PUB]s and [R-MOD]s living in poverty. We work on long-term projects that address the causes of poverty and help These people create games. In addition, we also provide money for Hookers and Blow.

[R-***] Sponsor began on the 11th of September 2008, as part of the BlackSand Studios partnership working all around the world.

We work closely with BlackSand Studios, with full accreditation from the players of Project Reality. We work under the provisions and regulations set out by Project Reaity.

More than one Million (rough guess) people play Project Reality, making us the largest BattleField Modification Community in the world. But even with all these people playing this Modification these poor [R-***]'s still go hungry, with some even resulting in selling themselves on the street for food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]dunehunter View Post
Sex for file?

Bloody hell, sex gives me the munchies. Need fuud!
As you can see in this direct quote from [R-MOD]dunehunter, not only are they going hungry, but are in desperate need of education/schooling.

This is just one example of an estimated 70+ of these [R-***]'s who are in the same sort of troubles. With a possible 37 who have already died from this kind of lifestyle. Here is our current list of [R_***]'s who are up for your sponsorship Hungry [R-***]'s

Here at '[R-***] Sponsor' we are pleading with everyone to Sponsor one of these [R-***]'s. You can also check on how your [R-***] is doing at Project Reality Forums - Donation User Agreement to see just how much everyone has donated towards these underprivileged people.

We are only aiming for a minimum of $200 USD a month. This only works out at under $3 per [R-***], This isn't much for you and me, but is enough for these people to live off of. But the more donations the better we can help these poor people.

Just one donation of as little as $10 USA can give the [R-***]'s these things -

# Educational opportunities
# Health care and supplemental nutrition
# Hookers, Blow and Beer
# Opportunities for safe recreation
# Opportunities to learn about important life skills
# Sweet gaming systems

Current List of sick, Hungry, Underprivileged [R-***]'s that we have information about. Click on names for detailed information.

[R-DEV]Rhino
[R-DEV]Fuzzhead
[R-CON]Pride
[R-MOD]Mongolian_Dude
[R-DEV]Bosco
[R-DEV]Nosferatu
[R-DEV]Masaq
[R-CON]ice_killer
[R-CON]77sicario77
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909
[R-DEV]LeadMagnet
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
[R-DEV]Nickbond592
[R-CON]Z-trooper
[R-DEV]ohnomelon
[R-MOD]KP
[R-DEV]Spearhead
[R-DEV]Gaz
[R-DEV]coderedfox
[R-CON]Desertfox
[R-CON]Hans Martin Slayer
[R-DEV]Hitperson
Sponsor a [R-***]

Mad-Mike - Good photo's but why do u have 2 threads that are the same?
[R-CON]ReadMenace - Are you referring to the obvious double-post or the less obvious, high-resolution military photographs thread?
Last edited by davetboy_19; 2009-10-20 at 11:50..
Old 2008-09-11, 09:27   #2
Ironcomatose

Default Re: Sponsor a [R-***]

Epic.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Ironcomatose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 09:31   #3
davetboy_19
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcomatose View Post
Epic.

Would you like to Sponsor one of these helpless [R-***]'s? It is only $10 USD. Think about it, thats only 2 bad cups of coffee. Can you afford 2 cups of bad coffee? I think you can.

Support these [R-***]'s who supply us with Project Reality, Think of how many hours they have spent slaving away in a little sweet shop somewhere making Maps and Codes.

[R-CON]ReadMenace - Are you referring to the obvious double-post or the less obvious, high-resolution military photographs thread?
Last edited by davetboy_19; 2008-09-11 at 10:58..
Old 2008-09-11, 09:54   #4
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I need a sponcer, I spent £500 last week on a load of new gear for my system, which I urned by doing things I wouldn't like to talk about, and now im going to have to go hungry for a entier week, or 2!

Please, send me money, me need foody!

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 09:59   #5
davetboy_19
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
I need a sponcer, I spent £500 last week on a load of new gear for my system, which I urned by doing things I wouldn't like to talk about, and now im going to have to go hungry for a entier week, or 2!

Please, send me money, me need foody!

Here we have one of our [R-DEV]'s who is up for Sponsorship through [R-***] Sponsor. This particular [R-DEV] is in serious need of a sponsor due to the seriousness of his situation.

Please lend a hand to these underprivileged people, They need your $10 more than you do.

Last edited by davetboy_19; 2008-09-11 at 10:55..
Old 2008-09-11, 10:46   #6
fuzzhead
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I donated blood today just so I could eat the free cookies that they give out (no joke lol).... plz send food (or hookers/blow) thnx in advance!
fuzzhead is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 10:55   #7
davetboy_19
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]fuzzhead View Post
I donated blood today just so I could eat the free cookies that they give out (no joke lol).... plz send food (or hookers/blow) thnx in advance!
Here is another fine example of a [R-DEV] who needs YOUR help. He donated the last of his booze soaked blood just to get a free cookie! (who wouldn't!)

Please help out Mr Fuzzhead here, donate some money to him to keep his head all fuzzy.

[R-***] Sponsor

davetboy_19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 11:37   #8
e-Gor
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I perished while developing the mod due to a fatally high level of blood in my alcohol stream. Please don't let this happen to anyone else!
e-Gor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 11:42   #9
davetboy_19
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-Gor View Post
I perished while developing the mod due to a fatally high level of blood in my alcohol stream. Please don't let this happen to anyone else!
If someone had donated this poor soul could have survived to Develop some more codes, he may have even gone on to write the code for Fastropes, but because you didn't donate he is dead, and Fastropes will never happen. We could have used the money to get him into a Rehabilitation Clinic...but no-one donated, no one cared and now hes dead.

Donating to this organization can help save lives like e-Gor here.

[R-***] Sponsor

davetboy_19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 12:37   #10
Pride
Retired PR Developer

I would be extremely grateful if some one could slip some tenners my way.

My Bentley is almost out of fuel, i'll need to fill that up soon, and landing fees for a Gulfstream 5 don't come cheap you know...

eddie: the MoD aren't just going to start blurring their faces so they look 'well ard' are they?
Last edited by Pride; 2008-09-11 at 13:06..

Tags
sponsor