project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
19 Jun 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 02-27-2006, 04:00 PM   #1
RikiRude
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via AIM to RikiRude Send a message via MSN to RikiRude
Default Vehicle Whores

We need SOMETHING to stop people from simply driving and running over people. I doubt damage to vehicles would work but maybe.... when a vehicle hits someone it slows the vehicle down a bit? making it more suspectable to small arms fire.
RikiRude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 04:32 PM   #2
Rifleman

Eeeeee when it is enemy falling that's ok... vehicles can't say direct fire from support for long time so it is not big problem i think...

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

InGame: H2HSupport
Kits: Sniper/Medic/SpecOps
Rifleman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:27 PM   #3
AznLB
Banned

Hahaha! I never, ever thought I'd hear someone call another player a "Car Whore". What is wrong with some people?
AznLB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:33 PM   #4
Gran

Something should be done, at least get some damn AT guys on Oasis as it seems the main tactic is just running people over in a FAV. Oh well, it works if nobody takes him out.

"Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot" – CLINT EASTWOOD
21B Combat Engineer US ARMY
Gran is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:34 PM   #5
JellyBelly

Quote:
Hahaha! I never, ever thought I'd hear someone call another player a "Car Whore". What is wrong with some people?
I never thought id be playing a reality mod with someone who has a fetish for shemales, but life has a way of suprising you like that.

On that note, Oasis smokes cock. Remove all vehicles on it and it may get better.
The general rule for large open maps like that is give either a) lots of cover or b) lots of vehicles. Seeing as Oasis dose neither, it can get a bit lairy.

[RGG] - Pte.Phillips - www.rggsquad.co.uk - Arma ftw
Really Gay Guy

America was a tad late into the First World War. They redeemed themself's and came in slightly sooner in the Second. Now they seem determined to start the Third.
JellyBelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:48 PM   #6
AznLB
Banned

I don't know if I should be offended or flattered.

Don't forget the fat chicks.
AznLB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 06:12 PM   #7
Zepheris Casull

do note that if the class change suggested in length before in the forum is accepted and put into fray in the final release then we would see less problem with vehicle spam doing road kills since i am certain that even an AT4 would turn a light vehicle into smoldering wreck.
Zepheris Casull is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 07:30 PM   #8
RikiRude
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via AIM to RikiRude Send a message via MSN to RikiRude

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBelly
I never thought id be playing a reality mod with someone who has a fetish for shemales, but life has a way of suprising you like that.

On that note, Oasis smokes cock. Remove all vehicles on it and it may get better.
The general rule for large open maps like that is give either a) lots of cover or b) lots of vehicles. Seeing as Oasis dose neither, it can get a bit lairy.

id love to have vehicles taken out of oasis!
RikiRude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 09:50 PM   #9
Zantetsuken

actually, I think it might make at least some sense, I mean, its not really that big of a map, so simply walking/running between places is quick enough... I would think that IRL a few villages would want to stay within decently close walking distance of a water source - the oil field just happens to be in their back yard - which IRL the mideast has oil wells all over, I bet theres plenty of farmers and villagers with oil wells a mile or 2 from their house...

I am Zantetsuken the steel bladed sword
My Slashdot sig: "I'll switch back to IE when MS makes Windows open-source"

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. AMEN
-motto of the Hellsing family in the anime "Hellsing"
Zantetsuken is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:53 PM   #10
Armand61685
Send a message via AIM to Armand61685

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki_Rude_BTYC
id love to have vehicles taken out of oasis!

why..................................

Just limit the vehicles and make their spawn time longer so they can't be abused. Stop crying about that shit, already.

My PR ingame name is Pvt.Nouri.
Armand61685 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
vehicle, whores