project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
25 May 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 07:52 AM   #1
Alpha(r)

Exclamation 0.613 ABR bug!!! Admins of PR servers with ABR should read this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=TB=-Schrotti View Post
Whit the new version, i have a end of round bug. The server are full are not score board. Look images

I have this on 2 servers, the first time on the small server. To fix this problem i del the pyton folder, and copy from the other server to the small one. And i replace the pr folder after new start fixed.

Yesterday i have this one the big server after 2 rounds he repair this automaticly.

Not sure if this ABR or Scoring bug?
It looks like it is ABR bug.Once ABR servers updated to 0.613 me and many other guys faced a problem on all ABR servers.We had this bug and no scores were submitted to ABR stats servers.This situation is still the same.I wonder that despite the fact so many guys use ABR servers no one have noticed yet that they've got the same score since the update.Or maybe not all the guys have this bug.
Nevertheless,on one server this bug was fixed.
On Russian Reality server with ABR there was the same bug with statistics.
Server players noticed that and sever admin [R-PUB]PrePOD fixed something and everything started to work properly.I'm gonna have a conversation with him to find out what exactly did he do to fix the bug to let other ABR servers admins know how to deal with the bug.
PR servers with ABR that have this problem that should be fixed:
Both Thors Brigade servers
iGi servers
10th mountains

Others sipmply were not tried but presumably they have the bug unfixed too.

in-game name: fAtAl@ Alpha(r)
fAtAl team RULES
Last edited by Alpha(r); 09-25-2007 at 08:00 AM..
Old 09-25-2007, 08:43 AM   #2
geogob

Send a message via ICQ to geogob Send a message via AIM to geogob Send a message via MSN to geogob Send a message via Yahoo to geogob

1) There's a thread about this issue that already exist in the Bug report forum. And you were obviously aware of it. You should post your observations in the right thread... devs have enough thread to follow as is, they don't need people making x thread on issue y.

2) There's a forum dedicated to communicate with server admins. It is not this forum.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Harrod200

A repost...quoting the original...posted within a few days of the original...while it's still on the frontpage. Gotta say this is either wrong forum or a very poor repost listing the same bug under a new name.

PR Server Administration Forum

404: Signature not found
Old 09-25-2007, 11:02 AM   #4
Alpha(r)

Yeah,probably I should have posted this in Server Administartion forum,but I haven't though about this option.
I still haven't found ANY discussion regarding this issue in Server Administration forum.
And this is not just "end of round bug".It's an important ABR statistics issue.
Moreover,guys I haven't just said "Oh,there's a bug and posted screenshots".I gave some explanation on the subject and offered help to solve it.And if you guys think it's just spam and plagiarism that's your personal problem.I think server admins that wanna do something about that or at least accept that this problem exists on their server will reply to this thread.
Nevertheless,the problem is the same and it seems nobody's doing anything with it
Last edited by Alpha(r); 09-25-2007 at 11:23 AM..
Old 09-25-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
geogob

Send a message via ICQ to geogob Send a message via AIM to geogob Send a message via MSN to geogob Send a message via Yahoo to geogob

Who says nobody is doing anything about it?

Old 09-25-2007, 11:31 AM   #6
Alpha(r)

I hope I was wrong but since the release of .613 ABR servers still have this stats problem and there are even no discussions about it on sites of these servers
Old 09-27-2007, 08:11 PM   #7
Alex6714

I think that the stats probably still record although I am not too sure, they just donĀ“t show up at the end of the round. There is a bug where it shows the preious rounds scores aswell.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Old 09-27-2007, 10:26 PM   #8
Alpha(r)

Nope,stats are not recorded due to a bug sinse the release of .613.
But server admins are able to fix this.
ABR is already fixed on Russian Reality server and Thors Brigade
Old 09-28-2007, 02:49 AM   #9
NICK.ALTMAN

Well ABR was down again yesterday. But day before it was fine and my points were updated. I played on Thors brigade. Since 0.61 came out I got at least 6000 points.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:38 AM   #10
*spacecadett*

oh, lord what are you going to do without your precius points...

Closed Thread

Tags
abr, admins, bug, read, servers