project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
18 Oct 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2007-06-02, 09:37   #1
ZaZZo

Default Amazing Game With Eddie's Mob XD

I would just like to say thanks to Eddie, Huntermed, Stal (exact name please? I'm not real good at remembering them), a guy made of Cheese (Sorry m8 forgot the exact name), Major Pwnage, Afterdune and Thomaskunze, for a few amazing games yesterday on the insurgency gamemode test server.
First Al B. Merlin sqad, firesupport with plenty of SAWs, if you fly like that in real life Eddie I'm sure you'll make it to the RAF.

Bi Ming, great teamwork, pure pwnage of the Chinese, don't think we took any casualties in out sqad

Good Games!
ZaZZo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 09:41   #2
[SAF]stal20048

woot!!!!!

oh it is stal, real names pete stallion.

yeah it was good, nice to meet a fellow wannabe pilot , im afraid its not RAF for me however navy as a royal marine pilot or army as an apache pilot (tilting towards rmcp)

yeah those were some very good rounds, and if you were there the defense nvcp was the highlight, alamo style!
[SAF]stal20048 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 10:37   #3
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Eddie the teamswitcher

Havent seen him fly till now though... this reminds me of something, yesterday I was in a squad with two guys who wanted to fly the Merlin all it costs, and the one who was faster at the helipad had no pilot kit, so the other one took it.
That led to 20 minutes of fighting over VoIP, including excesses about crackwh*res in Baltimore where one of them lived.
I also learned that it only costs 10$ to get someone killed there

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 11:47   #4
General_J0k3r
Send a message via ICQ to General_J0k3r

lol. that's an offer
General_J0k3r is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing, eddie, game, mob