project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
16 Jul 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2018, 12:46 PM   #1
sgt.maze2
Default Recoil control

Hello

Recoil in PR is good but the way the muzzle stays pointing where muzzle climb ended isn't natural.The muzzle should go down to what u were aming at after the muzzle climb ended. This is what happens when u shoot , the character in-game has to have that little control on the recoil
When u shoot IRL this happens naturally without much control.
sgt.maze2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:22 PM   #2
Rabbit
Default Re: Recoil control

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt.maze2 View Post
Hello

Recoil in PR is good but the way the muzzle stays pointing where muzzle climb ended isn't natural.The muzzle should go down to what u were aming at after the muzzle climb ended. This is what happens when u shoot , the character in-game has to have that little control on the recoil
When u shoot IRL this happens naturally without much control.
Its been discussed a few times, I wanted to do it, then I think max looked into it aswell.

Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:11 AM   #3
sgt.maze2
Default Re: Recoil control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
Its been discussed a few times, I wanted to do it, then I think max looked into it aswell.
So is it gonna be fixed?
sgt.maze2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:11 AM   #4
Rabbit
Default Re: Recoil control

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt.maze2 View Post
So is it gonna be fixed?
I doubt it.

Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:31 AM   #5
sgt.maze2
Default Re: Recoil control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
I doubt it.
If it could why not?
sgt.maze2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:46 AM   #6
Rabbit
Default Re: Recoil control

Could require recoil reworks, but even more importantly generally any chance made in pr is met with at best disdain. Also it didnt seem to popular when I wanted to add it.

Rabbit is offline
Last edited by Rabbit; 02-13-2018 at 08:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:37 AM   #7
mebel
Default Re: Recoil control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
Could require recoil reworks, but even more importantly generally any chance made in pr is met with at best disdain. Also it didnt seem to popular when I wanted to add it.
Personally I like the idea. Did You tried to do anything with it? Got any sketches?
mebel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:42 AM   #8
Rabbit
Default Re: Recoil control

Nope, just testing myself, I was also looking into a fix for the crouch to stand deviation/ general accuracy but rivers told me not to bother because its his thing and he was going to do changes. (still waiting)

Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:01 AM   #9
sgt.maze2
Default Re: Recoil control

I found this interesting video with the m4 recoil in previous versions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDkD...&feature=share
sgt.maze2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:06 AM   #10
Rabbit
Default Re: Recoil control

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt.maze2 View Post
I found this interesting video with the m4 recoil in previous versions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDkD...&feature=share
Yep, its a nice feature. If we could get that, realistic accuracy and nerfed deviation I think the game would be in a much better state.

Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
control, recoil
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2018, Project Reality