project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:00 PM   #1
PapaDime
Default x-mas Story...

I haven't played this game in 3 years.

And now finally 28.12.2017 I downloaded the game.
I was so thrilled. Standalone...WoW!!!!! The reason i bought battlefield2 was this MOD (44.99e)

At that day (this x-mas) my friend was coming to my place. I had time to download and install game.

So I installed the game (only had to do twise, cause i forgot to put my virussoftware off).

Game is in the computer... works... my friend just came...Fuck!!!!!

Next day I finally had some time to play. And do I played? Yes!

I've been playing five (5) days. And what I have got?

Everything from the thing I love. PR. the best multiplayer game ever.

In these 5 days. I've have had: laughts, tears, people sceraming theyr eyes out cause how stupip other people are. I have had every feeling. And those feelings are the reason why I love PR.
I've played with poeple who just founded the game and with some old buggers.

I started playing this game more than 10 years ago. and I found myself playing this game with people age of 15. ..... If I'm old...Deal with It!!!!!

Lot's of feelings, let's do some more!!!!! Hope to see you in battleground.

-PapaDime

p.s. Thx for everyone who is playing. And special thx for DEVS. This game has'nt ever played so smoothy than now.

"If we leave the responsibility of tomorrow up to institutions like the World Trade Organization, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, we're dooming ourselves to a future of corporate feudalism and ecological catastrophe."
PapaDime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:08 PM   #2
[R-DEV]AfterDune
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Hehe, great read . Glad you're enjoying it, thanks!

Is your friend playing as well now? If not, he should, it's even more fun with friends .

Cheers.

[R-DEV]AfterDune is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:30 PM   #3
Wicca
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Default Re: x-mas Story...

Welcome back!

See you in the battle soldier!

PTSD simulator indeed.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:19 AM   #4
JohnnyPissoff

Way to go PapaDime. There's few of us old farts here now that recently came back.
JohnnyPissoff is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:13 PM   #5
PapaDime

...and like they say, old farts are the best!!!!!

"If we leave the responsibility of tomorrow up to institutions like the World Trade Organization, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, we're dooming ourselves to a future of corporate feudalism and ecological catastrophe."
Old 01-04-2018, 01:17 PM   #6
PapaDime

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]AfterDune View Post
Hehe, great read . Glad you're enjoying it, thanks!

Is your friend playing as well now? If not, he should, it's even more fun with friends .

Cheers.

He is not playing games at this genre. But when I started playing PR I had some "real"
friends playing as well. And it is best to play with friends. I really started knowing this one friend while sitting in a tank at Kashan!

Gaming brings people together.

Old 01-06-2018, 08:27 PM   #7
heldro

I also just came back after 3/4 years. couldent play anymore, my laptop dident handle it. last time i played sbeneh outskirts just came out, i was so sad i couldent play it, i thought it looked so awesome.

now i played the map a few times, and its great as i expected

You dont call retarded people retards, its bad taste. You call your friends retards when they are acting retarded.
heldro is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
story, xmas