project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
18 Jun 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 09-06-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
RaPzForce

Unhappy There is actually some toxic people in the game. 1 mistake makes you leave the game.

Well, i was on the trans squad transporting people, i know how to fly a chopper and i fly it well, but the last game i was on, when i was transporting 4 people, when i saw a tank ahead to the direction i was going, i tried to turn around it, but i got a big drop frames, like 6 frames dropped, and then when the frames are normal again, i found myself crashed. They called me an idiot, son of a b**ch, i got kicked from the squad, the squad leader informed all the squad that i'm an idiot, even tho it was the drop frame that made me crash, no one believed me. Every time i try to join a squad i get kicked, no one accepted me, then i decided to leave the game.

I was kinda emotional because of this. Well rip
RaPzForce is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:31 PM   #2
Jabil_One
Banned
Default Re: There is actually some toxic people in the game. 1 mistake makes you leave the ga

And you know what? Life with that. You will also grow up in this game as everyone else did before. Dont get demotivated from such guys. Its a nice game you shouldn't stay away from PR when you looking for teamplay orientated tactic gameplay.

Some suggestions:

When you have framedrops on a regular base, than dont fly. When i play on HOG (for me highping), i avoid to use aircrafts or armours. I stay infantry. When it happened only once or two times.... pppffffffffffff .... is saw clips where guys drove a tank into a swimming pool or tried to park it in a basement through an elevator.

Also, dont be to sensible.
Jabil_One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:34 PM   #3
QuickLoad
Default Re: There is actually some toxic people in the game. 1 mistake makes you leave the ga

take a break for today, see you on tomorrow
QuickLoad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #4
sunshine2241991

dude why you take them so serious .
they just losers .
all this tactifags and loosers who didnt got accepted to army .

dont take this game to serious

-----------Ghost-------------
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My sh1t Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJy..._a12QV_qaarCcQ
My Sh1tty Mixtapes : https://soundcloud.com/ghostidd
sunshine2241991 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 12:46 AM   #5
Tackleberry86
Supporting Member

I was in the chopper as a soldier and from what we saw you did 2 Loopings on purpose and then hit the ground level. The problem was: you didn't have a microphone mate. We were standing at the airport for about 5 mins just to figure it out. The tank was marked at F4 and I told you about it when we lifted off and again when I recognized you were flying towards it. I don't want to bash you or something because I respect trans squads more than any other squads.

Apart from this (incident), really nice flying skills.
Last edited by Tackleberry86; 09-07-2017 at 08:24 AM..
Old 09-07-2017, 03:23 AM   #6
Heavy Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry86 View Post
I was in the chopper as a soldier and from what we saw you did 2 Loopings on purpose and then hit the ground level. The problem was: you didn't have a microphone mate. We were standing at the airport for about 5 mins just to figure it out.

There is always two sides... Don't QQ if you kill people while showing off. People who want to play and people who want to show off, the latter are more "toxic".

Heavy Death is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:26 AM   #7
RaPzForce

Quote:
I was in the chopper as a soldier and from what we saw you did 2 Loopings on purpose and then hit the ground level. The problem was: you didn't have a microphone mate. We were standing at the airport for about 5 mins just to figure it out.

Yes, i gotta admit you should play this game with a mic, the only problem i cant afford a mic right now, and i really want to play the game. Also when you guys said im going to fly over an enemy tank, i tried to change my direction but i got that drop frame, wich made me loosing control of the chopper, and you guys didnt believe me that i got a drop frame. And if the other guys are your friends, tell them im sorry, tell them im really sorry. And i apologize.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:28 AM   #8
RaPzForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine2241991 View Post
dude why you take them so serious .
they just losers .
all this tactifags and loosers who didnt got accepted to army .

dont take this game to serious
Yeah i didnt take any game serious till now.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:13 AM   #9
Tackleberry86
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaPzForce View Post
Yes, i gotta admit you should play this game with a mic, the only problem i cant afford a mic right now, and i really want to play the game. Also when you guys said im going to fly over an enemy tank, i tried to change my direction but i got that drop frame, wich made me loosing control of the chopper, and you guys didnt believe me that i got a drop frame. And if the other guys are your friends, tell them im sorry, tell them im really sorry. And i apologize.

Heck dude don't take it so serious buddy! Shit can happen all the time, think they overreacted a bit by kicking you from your squad to be honest. Check out Amazon, there are mics for about 7$.
Tackleberry86 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:01 AM   #10
RaPzForce

Quote:
Heck dude don't take it so serious buddy! Shit can happen all the time, think they overreacted a bit by kicking you from your squad to be honest. Check out Amazon, there are mics for about 7$.
Thanks man! I'll check Amazon and see if i can get one.
Even tho that drop frame was weird, like really weird, i never got something even on games like Rocket League or FarCry 4

Tags
game, leave, makes, mistake, people, toxic