project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
23 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 05-11-2017, 06:18 AM   #1
WCCBadploy
Default Please Return the Command Detonation Option for Engineer & Breacher

Can we Please Have the Command Detonation option restored? If only to the COOP Mod?

Would it be possible to get the Command detonation option returned to the BLUFOR Engineer and Breacher?

The current set up takes a key strategic option off the table that can be of vital tactical benefit, especially as a last resort.

I have wished many a time on Mutrah, at North City, when we are over run by Armor to have that fall back plan to help clear the road.

Great work by the way and well done to all the PR Devs.

This is still a top notch game with a very bright future.

Thoughts, Comments?
WCCBadploy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 06:41 AM   #2
viirusiiseli
Banned
Default Re: Please Return the Command Detonation Option for Engineer & Breacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCCBadploy View Post
Can we Please Have the Command Detonation option restored? If only to the COOP Mod?

Would it be possible to get the Command detonation option returned to the BLUFOR Engineer and Breacher?

The current set up takes a key strategic option off the table that can be of vital tactical benefit, especially as a last resort.

I have wished many a time on Mutrah, at North City, when we are over run by Armor to have that fall back plan to help clear the road.

Great work by the way and well done to all the PR Devs.

This is still a top notch game with a very bright future.

Thoughts, Comments?
I suppose at least a part of removing it was to prevent bomb-cars from being made. Either by BLUFOR itself, or Insurgents they're playing against. It was an extremely effective tactic to keep BLUFOR armor down the whole game.
viirusiiseli is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:37 AM   #3
WCCBadploy
Default Re: Please Return the Command Detonation Option for Engineer & Breacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by viirusiiseli View Post
I suppose at least a part of removing it was to prevent bomb-cars from being made. Either by BLUFOR itself, or Insurgents they're playing against. It was an extremely effective tactic to keep BLUFOR armor down the whole game.
That it was.

A great resource and skill set when used effectively.

I hope in keeping with the spirit of combat realism, the Venerable Devs will reconsider and restore our privileges.

I am sure those that were abusing it have all learnt their lesson.

Don't Mess with the Devs!!
WCCBadploy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
breacher, command, detonation, engineer, option, return