project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
25 May 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 11-05-2015, 10:14 AM   #1
h58fhze
Default # of tickets for SP and COOP

Dear PR-BF2 Team,

most of the time I play the game offline in SP/COOP mode, apart from weekend sessions with friends. Recently I noticed that the number of tickets in SP/COOP mode seems to have been greatly reduced, because now I barely make it half-way through a map before the round is finished/restarted. This actually removes a a lot of fun from the gameplay, because trying different approaches in attacking/holding control points and taking ones time making it completely through a map is one of the strong points of SP/COOP mode. From my own BF2 modding days I know how to edit the number of total tickets, ticket ratio, etc. but I rather have you implement a sufficient number of tickets out of the box.

My suggestion would be for SP/COOP mode at least triple or quadruple the total number of available tickets before a round ends/restarts giving ample time to play the entire map and being able to experiment with different strategies and tactics.

An other thing I also would really like is a way as to further increase the number of available bots for SP/COOP mode trough the ingame sliders/settings menu.

Best regards,
Peter
Last edited by h58fhze; 11-05-2015 at 10:30 AM..

Tags
coop, singleplayer, tickets