project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
28 May 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 04:23 PM   #1
MistaStealYoKill
Default Nazi Admins Rant

Not going to name anybody in particular, but can we chill with the banning in Coop? I understand someone may have shit in your cereal this morning, but there's no need to take it out on people learning the game.

I made a squad called "Nazis" on the German side while waiting to take commander, and before I knew it, banned with no warning or notice. Nobody even told me to change the name.

Sooo I return to the server and say, "Sorry, I didn't realize the Nazis were reserved for the admins."

Instant perm ban for 'excessive tking'. Worth it.

-21Mid Tactical Coop Sever
Old 10-20-2015, 04:34 PM   #2
MoulinKiller

Default Re: Nazi Admins Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaStealYoKill View Post
Sooo I return to the server and say, "Sorry, I didn't realize the Nazis were reserved for the admins."

facepalm.
deserved ban

[R-CON] Potatochan: I tried to eat ice cream, but it was too hard. Now i bend my spoon.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:40 PM   #3
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: Nazi Admins Rant

This aint the server feedback subforum neither is there any subforum for these type of posts. Go deal with this on the 21Mid Tactical Website.

Closed Thread

Tags
admins, nazi, rant