project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
18 Jun 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 09-11-2015, 06:49 PM   #1
CivilLetsPlays
Send a message via Skype™ to CivilLetsPlays
Default [Videos] CivilLetsPlays Videos

Usually I share most of my PR videos to the reddit but I decided some people here might want to see them as well.

My YouTube channel is currently based on Project Reality gameplay and round highlights. My videos are meant to be fun, lighthearted, enjoyable, and entertaining to watch. So I hope ya'll enjoy these videos and I look forward to seeing you around.

[YOUTUBEHD]MYyxD9v--6M[/YOUTUBEHD]

This is my newest Project Reality video I have posted to my channel to see all my other Project Reality videos they will be posted below as time goes on and I upload more videos.

CivilLetsPlays is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 06:42 PM   #2
CivilLetsPlays
Default Re: [Videos] CivilLetsPlays Videos

My currently most popular Project Reality video. MEC units involved in a fierce firefight with Syrian forces.

Also I got a TOW kill and that made me happy.

[YOUTUBEHD]xls3yGTNQRc[/YOUTUBEHD]

Enjoy the video and don't forget to check out all my other Project Reality videos too!
Old 09-13-2015, 08:33 AM   #3
guru951
Supporting Member

Yeah dude. Well done thread layout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilLetsPlays View Post
Usually I share most of my PR videos to the reddit but I decided some people here might want to see them as well.

My YouTube channel is currently based on Project Reality gameplay and round highlights. My videos are meant to be fun, lighthearted, enjoyable, and entertaining to watch. So I hope ya'll enjoy these videos and I look forward to seeing you around.

[YOUTUBEHD]MYyxD9v--6M[/YOUTUBEHD]

This is my newest Project Reality video I have posted to my channel to see all my other Project Reality videos they will be posted below as time goes on and I upload more videos.

guru951 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:08 PM   #4
CivilLetsPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru951 View Post
Yeah dude. Well done thread layout.
Thanks man I actually based it off your setup.
Old 09-13-2015, 09:13 PM   #5
CivilLetsPlays

Probably the closest (and I don't mean because it's hand to hand combat) and most intense round of Project Reality I've posted.

Enjoy as British forces on a routine reconisance mission become engaged in a hostile city full of enemy fighters. The battle rages throughout the city as British and rebel forces get engaged in house to house fighting.

[YOUTUBEHD]2KBcD0VAKHE[/YOUTUBEHD]

Enjoy the video and don't forget to check out all my other Project Reality videos too!
Old 09-14-2015, 10:42 PM   #6
CivilLetsPlays

Hey ya'll Civil here with another one of my Project Reality videos to share. This video is a round highlight playing as African Resistance forces on Ramiel Insurgency. After losing control of our last cache my squad is able to mount an epic counterattack that saves the cache and wins the game

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston Churchill

[YOUTUBEHD]EcvNo-eCpJE[/YOUTUBEHD]

Old 09-17-2015, 07:14 PM   #7
CivilLetsPlays

Latest video on my channel, my squad is tasked with defending the bridge on Bijar Canyons to prevent enemy supplies and forces from crossing the canyon and being used on the battlefield.

With the bridge secured and after repelling multiple enemy attacks my squad is able to setup a FOB and hold the bridge throughout the game.

[YOUTUBEHD]AEVsGSjQAPc[/YOUTUBEHD]

Old 09-21-2015, 08:17 PM   #8
CivilLetsPlays

American forces defend a Forward Operating Base on the outskirts of an enemy controlled town in Iraq. The FOB is heavily defended by an American platoon who some comes under a combined mortar, infantry, and aerial attack.

After the destruction of most of the FOB and the deaths of most of the platoons members the FOB is forced to be abandoned as US units finally push into the city.

[YOUTUBEHD]LFboTJOz6A4[/YOUTUBEHD]

Old 10-01-2015, 10:44 AM   #9
CivilLetsPlays

American Marines fight their way through the deadly streets of Fallujah, Iraq during Operation Phantom Fury. One Marine squad is pinned on a roof on the outskirts of the deadly city and must force their way into the town to destroy a weapon cache.

The attack on the cache is a success leaving dozens of enemies dead and marking the start of the battle for control over the hostile city nearby.

[YOUTUBEHD]qbH2QV14MWE[/YOUTUBEHD]

Old 10-07-2015, 08:23 PM   #10
CivilLetsPlays

German paratroopers land on the outskirts of a small village where they set up a Foward Outpost Base to serve as a base for attacks in the region. Moments later the FOB comes under assault from Armored and Infantry assaults.

Throughout the round the German squad of paratroopers is able to defend the FOB and the city from the enemy assaults leaving several enemy soldiers and vehicles dead.

[YOUTUBEHD]TW0BAix3jjo[/YOUTUBEHD]

Tags
channel, civilletsplays, reddit, videos, youtube