project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
19 Jun 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:32 PM   #1
crokojot

Default Bad experience after 1.3

So,what happened after 1.3 release? Do you need to experience that? I can swallow that people dont use microphone ...so there will be no teamplay ... teamkilling 5 guys in 10 sec just because vacuum in some1 head ... and no admins .... Its frustrating to change server because something like that and you find out that at another1 its not better ....So imagine "Squad" with bunch of COD,Bf3,4,5 or Duke Nukem players....I can feel that some bad diseases is spreading around PR community and its pretty hard to stop it.
We need rules , admins to do their job and balanced teams with new and old people on every server .
crokojot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:41 PM   #2
[R-CON]​Spook
PR Tournament Management
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Default Re: Bad experience after 1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crokojot View Post
We need rules , admins to do their job and balanced teams with new and old people on every server .

Happens on every server that existed before 1.3 and happens on alot of new servers aswell all the time. Of course that is only guaranteed during player peak times where admins are always present. Basically in the evening.

That "disease" is called life and activity and is the best thing that could have happened to us. Of course everything was chilled and easy to control with the regular 400 players in the evening. With the new numbers everyone must help establishing the needed infrastructure and train the newbies. Both is happening daily. Old servers are coming back, new servers are slowly adapting to PR community standards. And newbies slowly get used to the game.

Griefers will soon be either all banned or get bored of it and will move on.

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 05:05 PM   #3
crokojot

I was happy to see so many people when 1.3 just came out...but you cannot change people and learn them something if they dont want it...and there is too much of them.
Maybe is just bad night so tomorrow is a new day...Time will tell

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spook:"Griefers will soon be either all banned or get bored of it and will move on."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by crokojot; 06-10-2015 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: thank you Spook
Old 06-10-2015, 05:33 PM   #4
Heavy Death

I named my squad to attract new people and they were one of the best. Followed orders, didn't run off and put down fire when needed. If I can teach a few people everytime I play, soon it will get better!

Heavy Death is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 05:48 PM   #5
Moe5512

As a new player I can understand your point of view but the Michael Bay gamers will either adapt or get bored. From my point of view it's crucial that the SL:s are experienced, friendly and patient and you can get a squad full of newbies like me to function pretty good , maybe a bit slower than a experienced squad.
Moe5512 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:30 PM   #6
crokojot

Moe5512 newbies are not problem...even loosing games...problem is behaviour, purposely teamkilling taking weapons without reason,then you can find 7-8 people squad with everything except medic or sq leader kit and not using mumble...and you have feeling that you are playing something els...
crokojot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:16 PM   #7
Moe5512

Yeah that's frustrating for me too. If most available squads don't have a SL with officer kit I change server. But I do think that these people will get bored soon
Moe5512 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:07 AM   #8
BigBang
Send a message via ICQ to BigBang

If something like SL without officer kit appears I try to talk to them. If they are not responding but squad members do I try to create new SQ and hope these guys will join. If it isn't possible to create new SQ I usually annoy innactive SL with talking and sometimes he leave or rejoin SQ. Unfortunately it isn't working everytime. Then I just play „my own bussiness“ with those who want to play normally and all the time checking for creating new SQ.

BigBang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:09 AM   #9
xantis

It gets better everyday. Yesterday we have led MUM INF squad on few maps, everyone who joined had mic and cooperated well.

We all wanted to have fresh blood in PR and it is exactly what happened. It is nothing but GOOD for the community. Just be patient for few more weekds and it will reward us all. Use !r to report unacceptable behavior and let admins do their job.
xantis is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:11 AM   #10
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

BigBang, why don't you just go ahead and report the person? Squadleaders not leading their squad are a no-go on most servers.

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bad, experience