project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
20 Jun 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #1
Wicca
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Default War of the Factions Islamic State to take Kurdish Oil Field 7th of September 1800 PRT

War of the Factions!
The Islamic State fights the Kurdish Militia in blackgold

Plot
After a major race through most of Iraq and Syria, the newly established Islamic State sets its eyes on the rich oil fields captured by the Kurdish forces.

As their vehicles grow thirsty of petrol the IS forces start their attack. With access to rocket, machinegun and SPG techies, aswell as large trucks with cannons and much more, they are racing forward towards enemy positions.

The newly declared country of Kurdistan faces a fierce enemy, and will stand their guard to keep their black gold. Armed with soviet era T-62s, and various kinds of other equiptment that is left over from the various wars that has been raging in the middle east for the last century. They stand ready to meet their foe.

The forces are destined to meet on the 7th of September 1800PRT.
Be on the PRTA Teamspeak; ts.prta.co

The event starts tonight at 1800PRT be on teamspeak 1730 - IP is ts.prta.co

If you want to know what PRT is, its Project Reality Time. Check our website www.prteamwork.com

http://eu1.prta.co/pkgindex/prbf2/wof/black-gold
Extract this file into mods/pr/levels

The factions are set, the assets soon reaching their destination. The race for oil begins now! Signup, and choose your alliegance!

Information
The community asked for a battle between syrian rebels and Milita, we will give you that, but just for the sake of fun we wanted to spice it a bit up. So while the factions in the game will be named Milita and Syrian Rebels, just for a bit of immersion we are going to pretend they are the Islamic State and Kurdish forces.

If you wish to command for this event, send me a PM or write that you would like that role in the signup thread.

There will be no forums for this event. We will update the signups original post with rosters and assets information, we suggest you get yourself familiar with that thread, and visit the PRTA Teamspeak!

Which assets each faction is given will be declared at a later stage after suggestion from the community.

Map download
The War of the Factions concept requires users to download files in order to participate in the game, these files will be uploaded to a host, to be distributed at a later date. Make sure you keep your eyes on this thread for updates.

The PR community choose the Factions and map, PRTA will host this event. We now need suggestions to which assets each faction should have, reply to this thread with your wishes.

This event will be open, the password will be revealed on teamspeak first and then on the forum.

Teamspeak address: ts.prta.co
www.prteamwork.com

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Last edited by Wicca; 09-07-2014 at 08:20 AM..
Old 07-27-2014, 02:11 AM   #2
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: War of the Factions! Islamic State to take Kurdish Oil Field 10th of August

Will it be a no flag setup like karez or will there be flags?

Old 07-27-2014, 05:03 AM   #3
[FSA]IrRahman
Default Re: War of the Factions! Islamic State to take Kurdish Oil Field 10th of August

"This is a great game to play if you want to masturbate and still accomplish something" - viirusiiseli
Old 07-27-2014, 05:39 AM   #4
Nugiman
Supporting Member

2 unregular insurgent armies fighting each other. Well, that will be interesting !

Veni, Vidi, Pwnz0rz. - I came, I saw, I pwnd
Old 07-27-2014, 11:27 AM   #5
X-Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo_jnr_jnr View Post
Will it be a no flag setup like karez or will there be flags?
There will be flags last time I checked, two randomized AASV4 flags with 500m cap radius at that.

Kurdish Militia:
Light\Medium Armor : BMP-1, M113, BTR-80\82
Heavy Armor: T-62
AA: ZSU-23 Shilka, ZU23-Ural
Jeeps: HMMWV Non-Up Armored, Dshkm Technicals for days
Field Guns\Arty: D30, Rocket Technical

ISIS:
Light\Medium Armor : PT-76, BMP-2, M113, BMP-1, BTR-60
Heavy Armor: T-62, T-72
AA: ZSU-23 Shilka
Jeeps: HMMWV Up-Armored
Field Guns: D30
Old 07-27-2014, 02:11 PM   #6
Wicca
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Alt View Post
There will be flags last time I checked, two randomized AASV4 flags with 500m cap radius at that.

Kurdish Militia:
Light\Medium Armor : BMP-1, M113, BTR-80\82
Heavy Armor: T-62
AA: ZSU-23 Shilka, ZU23-Ural
Jeeps: HMMWV Non-Up Armored, Dshkm Technicals for days
Field Guns\Arty: D30, Rocket Technical

ISIS:
Light\Medium Armor : PT-76, BMP-2, M113, BMP-1, BTR-60
Heavy Armor: T-62, T-72
AA: ZSU-23 Shilka
Jeeps: HMMWV Up-Armored
Field Guns: D30
Both factions will be limited to the assets they have in PR.

Old 07-27-2014, 05:19 PM   #7
Wicca
Supporting Member

Signups open !!

Old 07-27-2014, 05:48 PM   #8
[FSA]IrRahman

I want to play this. Sign me up please.

"This is a great game to play if you want to masturbate and still accomplish something" - viirusiiseli
Old 07-27-2014, 10:05 PM   #9
X-Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Wicca View Post
Both factions will be limited to the assets they have in PR.
So essentially, you are just limiting what the Militia\ISIS can use (example: no BMP-1 because OP, no tanks, etc) since all the assets I mentioned are in PR.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:45 AM   #10
Wicca
Supporting Member

Can you list me what the factions have in this thread?

Closed Thread

Tags
10th, 1800, 24th, 7th, announced, august, date, factions, field, islamic, kurdish, oil, prt, september, state, war