project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Vehicles
17 Oct 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2012-10-01, 14:02   #1
CrazyHotMilf
Default blackhawk physics

hello , i would like to start while talking about the problem that we have , the vanila black hawk, lets start with the flying physics , you cant do A complete circle without stalling while with they huey , cow , chinok and lynx you can do Endless circles all day ( or at least 4 hours ) , lets move on to the landing gear , Terrible you need to land with the back wheel if you want the heli to stay in one piece , and sometimes when you try to land with the back wheel , you stall -.- and thats not it you need to change the cocpit in bf2 bh cocpit you have 2x zoom , its like you see the control pannel of the BH at 65% of you screen and the control panel dont even work ,its just a texture , now BH miniguns , they are weak , so weak you got to make them stronger , because they should be able the kill a bmp , or atleast a btr / mtlb
now ty for letting me tell you my feed back have a nice day
Old 2012-10-01, 14:10   #2
[R-DEV]​Psyrus
PR:BF2 Developer
Default Re: blackhawk physics

yes thats all very interesting and i see your points but wow its hard to tell what someone is saying when they use absolutely no grammar and hardly and proper punctuation at all its like one long mind-destroying sentence that makes me want to claw my eyes out, Futher more Terrible when you dont seem to have any logical flow to the post so all your points are just kind jumbled into one neurofudging mess which obviously makes it very hard to dissect what your trying to say like a pickle, oh and i had a nice day thanks for telling me now on to your point about the 4 hour circling it just doesnt get any better than the chinok right that things like endless circles all day, And abotu the landing gear i find its best to do a rolling landing that way your chopper doesnt take any real damage the only problem is small or tight areas but if you are gona drop peole there you should just hover and let them out but i guess since you cant even land without stalling you probably cant hover either
now ty for reading my post which is like your post and i hope you have a good night
Psyrus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 14:20   #3
saXoni
Supporting Member

Flying around in a circle comes down to the pilot's skills. Landing comes down to the pilot's skills. The Chinook is even worse when it comes to the view, but it's still fine. You just need to change your way of flying a bit, which is fine as all choppers are different.

Why would you want to kill armor with a Blackhawk? There are other types of vehicles and weapons that can be used for that. It can kill infantry perfectly fine.
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 15:00   #4
=HCM= Shwedor

7.62mm miniguns killing a BMP? You should lay off the drugs man, bad for your health. And its not a flight sim, you don't get working control panels...

shwedor
=HCM= Shwedor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 19:18   #5
ExeTick
Supporting Member

I loled. miniguns killing a bmp? its only 7.62. you need a 12.7mm(50cal) ammo to be able to kill MEC btr/MTLB.

they should do more damage to taliban cars thats the only thing.

flying mechanics to blackhawk in PR is good. only you who need to learn how it works.
ExeTick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 22:31   #6
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Is this why people always teamkill this guy for fun?

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 13:19   #7
Stealthgato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExeTick View Post
you need a 12.7mm(50cal) ammo to be able to kill MEC MTLB
Nope. MTLBs can be killed even with MP5s (yes I've done it).

Stealthgato is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 18:20   #8
chrisweb89

I will agree the flying physics for the BH are weird. Its a chopper that I love sometimes, and hate other times, same with its landings, its very different compared to the handling of the rest of PR choppers. It doesn't really need fixing or anything though, the most annoying part for me is when you turn the BH, it likes to stay in that turn (if you turn hard and when going quickly).

Then saying that the 7.62 miniguns should kill armour ruins your post.
chrisweb89 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 19:17   #9
Steeps
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyrus View Post
yes thats all very interesting and i see your points but wow its hard to tell what someone is saying when they use absolutely no grammar and hardly and proper punctuation at all its like one long mind-destroying sentence that makes me want to claw my eyes out, Futher more Terrible when you dont seem to have any logical flow to the post so all your points are just kind jumbled into one neurofudging mess which obviously makes it very hard to dissect what your trying to say like a pickle, oh and i had a nice day thanks for telling me now on to your point about the 4 hour circling it just doesnt get any better than the chinok right that things like endless circles all day, And abotu the landing gear i find its best to do a rolling landing that way your chopper doesnt take any real damage the only problem is small or tight areas but if you are gona drop peole there you should just hover and let them out but i guess since you cant even land without stalling you probably cant hover either
now ty for reading my post which is like your post and i hope you have a good night
Great way to bash on someone when your own grammar needs some help...

But on topic; OP the Blackhawk is fine how it is. I've just about never had problems with flying it. And honestly, the miniguns are OP for a transport helicopter. They outgun any OPFOR transport chopper every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steeps is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 19:24   #10
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeps5 View Post
Great way to bash on someone when your own grammar needs some help...
If you read the last line of his post you will see that he did that on purpose to show CHM how hard it is to read, but I can see why you missed it

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
blackhawk, physics