project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Default Post scary stuff and talk about it

Hey I did search and sadly didn't found any thread about that. Also search funtion on any forums always sucked for me.

So I make this thread so people can share scary stories they had through their life, talk about scary video games, nightmares, phobia, everything fear related

After spending the whole night reading through this I wanted to create this thread :

Favorite REAL scary stories? : AskReddit

So personnaly I don't have any scary stories but one thing that I would like to share with you :

Do you guys appear to have tears comming out of your eyes (no shit) when you tell/read/hear scary stories?

Also anyone else ever had nightmares that are simply objects moving, a ball getting bigger and bigger?

I had this nightmare where 2D bricks were moving around and it was freaking scary to live

making space

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
WelshManDan
Supporting Member

Default Re: Post scary stuff and talk about it

This one time, at band camp, we had a picnic, and someone brought chocolate, and a bear came, and they shot it in the head, and killed it, and it died.
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
Arnoldio
Banned

Smoked some stuff at friend house. Was a bad trip, numb face, couldnt feel my body. Was lying in the bed, with eyes open but had the feeling that nothing is moving and i cant move my body. Felt so out of body. Freaky stuff.
Last edited by Arnoldio; 05-18-2012 at 05:20 AM..
Old 05-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Reminds me of sleep paralysis, where you're so scared (mostly after a nightmare) that you can't move and talk for a few seconds/minutes.

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
Jigsaw

I edited together a few of the opening sequences from Dead Space 2. Amidoinitrite?

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
Jigsaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

this one time, my girlfriend trough she was pregnant, but she wasnt.

scary shit.
77SiCaRiO77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Alright just tell us some nightmares then

Old 05-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #8
Pantera

I have a reoccurring nightmare. Its been going on for about 3 years now, and I decided to use it as one of my projects for film and cinema

Whenever i have that nightmare i get up and right it down, its almost always exactly the same, but my sleepy hand writing is terrible lol.

I think i made a thread about it on here asking for advice about american units in ww2 west germany etc. Been building up 3 years worth of research and writing/storyboarding, story doesnt change nor does the order - its just about getting the atmosphere right.

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #9
Farks

Quote:
A few months ago a friend of mine, who is an up-and-coming nature photographer, decided to spend a day and night alone in the woods outside of our town. She wanted to get photos of the woods and wildlife as naturally as she could for her portfolio. She wasn’t afraid of being alone, as she had camped by herself many times before. She set up a tent in the middle of a small clearing and spent the day taking pictures. She filled up four rolls of film on that trip, but something was strange about them. What she saw in those pictures has stayed with her ever since, and she is still trying to recover from the trauma the have caused her. Almost every picture was accounted for, save for one picture in each roll of film. These pictures were of her, asleep in her tent in the middle of the night.
Quote:
There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.

As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits, all painted in incredibl detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning, the hunter awoke -- he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.
Quote:
A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage).

So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was okay, but the babysitter had one final request...she asked if she could cover up the clown statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "Take the children and get out of the house...we will call the police. We do not have a clown statue."

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No clown statue was ever found.
Farks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #10
Naruto-kun

Known as LABANEN3 ingame
Naruto-kun is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
post, scary, stuff, talk