project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
22 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
Wicca
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Default The Project Reality Clan League!

The Project Reality Clan League!
www.prclanleague.com

Information:
The PRCL will start on the first of may, and will be a 2 month beta test of the concept that has been decided by the PRCL managment.

The organization will contain a signup and a match system.

PRCL Signups

Match System:
The match system will attempt to put two clans against eachother that similar numbers and that can play at the same time.

Rules:
As with any violent game, we wish to adhere to a certain ruleset. These can be found in the following link:

PRCL Rules

Who can join?
Anyone who has atleast 6 players and above can sign up. There max limit of players that you can sign up with is 32, but signing up entails you will have to fight clans with less players, and as such you must match that clans numbers.

BETA?
The clan league will last for 2 months, where we will test servers, rules and the match system. Aswell as getting a general idea of what the community and the clans want. It is the managments intention to run this as smoothly as possible, but I expect a few problems and hickups on the way. And as such ask for your willingness to understand that problems may arise. And the willingness to resolve differences and help solve issues is very appreciated. The idea is to develope this to become a permanent addition to the PR Community.

Feedback will be given during and after the BETA. And rules and systems may change during the 2 month period.

More information

Got any more questions? Or want to know more check this out link out:

PRCL What is PRCL?

Regards.
The Managment

www.prclanleague.com

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:48 AM   #2
L4gi
Server Administrator (A-N)

Default Re: The Project Reality Clan League!

Sounds interesting. Isnt there a possibility that you will only end up playing 6v6 skirmish?

Old 04-22-2012, 04:13 AM   #3
Curry
Supporting Member

Sounds great! But what is this with the number 6? make atleast 8 or 12.

good luck!
Curry.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:30 AM   #4
DoRn

Try to have different "game-days" as Tart and we're good!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:34 AM   #5
Cossack
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Cossack

indeed - increase it to 8-12 guys as minimum :/

Old 04-22-2012, 05:37 AM   #6
MaxBooZe

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxBooZe

Create seperate ladders? 8, 12, 16, 20?

Old 04-22-2012, 05:52 AM   #7
Wicca
Supporting Member

Quote:
Who can join?
Anyone who has atleast 6 players and above can sign up. There max limit of players that you can sign up with is 32, but signing up entails you will have to fight clans with less players, and as such you must match that clans numbers.
Quote:
BETA?
The clan league will last for 2 months, where we will test servers, rules and the match system. Aswell as getting a general idea of what the community and the clans want. It is the managments intention to run this as smoothly as possible, but I expect a few problems and hickups on the way. And as such ask for your willingness to understand that problems may arise. And the willingness to resolve differences and help solve issues is very appreciated. The idea is to develope this to become a permanent addition to the PR Community.
Join and signup. We can decide togheter. Any input is good, but i wont change things unless we actually try. And I want it to be open for small clans and large. I wont put small clans against big ones, but if i have to i can. And even then you can decline. So sign up! And see what it is like.

What date and time the matches are, is entirerly up to the clan, during the signup process.

Old 04-22-2012, 07:42 AM   #8
Daniel
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Wicca View Post
Join and signup. We can decide togheter. Any input is good, but i wont change things unless we actually try. And I want it to be open for small clans and large. I wont put small clans against big ones, but if i have to i can. And even then you can decline. So sign up! And see what it is like.
Awesome concept!!!

Well, I suggest to do it like 1-5 clans together vs. 1-5 clans (If a clan has 6 players, it plays alongside with another or several other clans having other numbers, like (as example) clan A (e.g. 6 players), B (e.g. 12 pl.), C (e.g. 9 pl), ... (up to 5 clans, as the minimum number of players is 6, and 5x6 = 30 players (on each side)) all together vs clan D who has 32 players! (fo example!)

SOOOooo... there are a LOOOT of interesting clan-combinations, "unions" and "coalitions" possible!!! (within/inside the PRCL! But can ofc. also last/continue just in usual public plays and/or clanbattles! )

Old 04-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #9
zloyrash
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to zloyrash

We had the same league already - RUPR League
Infantry League
You could play 6+ vs. 6+ (6х6 8х8 10х10 12х12 or more). Also there was a players stats and teams stats
We played 5 seasons. Last season was Autumn season 2010

Quote:
RUPRL Autumn Season 2010
1. E|33t@ 32p
2. СF|F@ 26p
3. =WAR= 25p
4. GDW 20p
5. SRF 20p
6. [SUPR] 19p
7. [NNS] 19p
8. =WAR2= 17p
9. =VR64= 11p
10. [FFF] 6p
11. =EaSy= 3p
12. =RNK= 0
Good luck to PRCL

Last edited by zloyrash; 04-22-2012 at 08:28 AM..
Old 04-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #10
Wicca
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zloyrash View Post
We had the same league already - RUPR League
Infantry League
You could play 6+ vs. 6+ (6х6 8х8 10х10 12х12 or more). Also there was a players stats and teams stats
We played 5 seasons. Last season was Autumn season 2010

Good luck to PRCL
Well as stated, it is really up to the immediate clans in the league. As per the numbers i Mean.

The process of arranging a clan match in the league allows for leeway on the number and organization of the actual match, as it was intended. But if you have any way of contributing experience and similar, please contact me on xfire:

wiccasick

Would love a word

// Wicca out

Closed Thread

Tags
clan, league, project, reality