project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Apr 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
Technoelite

Default Operation Deliverance Feedback and Media Thread

Insurgent Victory at the time of sever crash

Please on give feedback if you played in the event, I apologise for the people who did not get in those i am sorry about this it will be solved next time.
Any media please post it on here.
we may run this same event again with the changes put into place
Constructive critisism please.

Last edited by Technoelite; 03-31-2012 at 05:04 PM..
Old 03-31-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
Agemman
Default Re: Operation Deliverance Feedback and Media Thread

Tahir Taxi Service had a good time. We talked to brits, pushed a car of the road, and in general drove around. In the end we arranged some dynamite on a bridge as well. Filmed the whole thing so I am putting it up later.

Agemman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Main needed features :

Common local mumble channel for both teams, so Brits can communicate with civilians without spamming global chat

Passworded server to avoid random people to get in.

Otherwise the event was awesome, people we're actually ropleplaying, the majority of British Forces were following the ROE. It just needed to be more organised, more "private".

Mumble and server problems are out of the question, non-related to the event.

I hope to see the same event with the mentioned features I put at the start of this post. This can be way better, overall a freaking nice try, so we know what to do for the next one

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
Stealthgato

Loved the first round, lol:

*20 minutes preparing*

OK GO LIVE!!!

(20 seconds later)

*server crash*

This needs sign ups and you should have changed the password at least, random people were joining and ruining the thing a bit. But it was fun before the server crashed again, the British soldiers watching 2 cars trying to flip my overturned red truck back on it's wheels must have been amused :P

Stealthgato is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
MasacruTheSniper

That was amazing I recorded 50 mins, I'll sort the clips out but here's a few pics I've taken meanwhile.

Oh I loved that so much!
MasacruTheSniper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
Technoelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasacruTheSniper View Post
That was amazing I recorded 50 mins, I'll sort the clips out but here's a few pics I've taken meanwhile.

Oh I loved that so much!
cant see the pictuers dude glad u had fun

Technoelite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #7
[R-COM]Arc_Shielder
PR Community Faction Lead

I was a combat medic guarding the VCP and I had lots of fun. It would be really awesome if we could have a similar concept scenario in the near future.

As Heureux said, a few things should be better organized next time such as putting up a registration system and one mumble channel.

[R-COM]Arc_Shielder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:07 PM   #8
Republic_Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt.LHeureux View Post
Main needed features :

Common local mumble channel for both teams, so Brits can communicate with civilians without spamming global chat

Passworded server to avoid random people to get in.

I agree wholehearteldy with the Mumble idea as it woud have saved alot of spam chat in global. The VCP idea kinda broke down halfway through between the sheer volume of vehicles, grenades, RPG's and overall chaos......... Mumble breaking down didn't help either. I had a great time overall between searching vehicles, getting killed by runaway drivers, dump trucks dropping grenades and insurgents out the back in the VCP, and just trying to stay alive. Can't wait for the next event!

]CIA[ RC007
http://ciagaming.org/
Republic_Commando is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #9
Ron123123

It was really awesome. Should definitely do it again! To bad about the server/mumble crashes though.
Ron123123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #10
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republic_Commando View Post
I agree wholehearteldy with the Mumble idea as it woud have saved alot of spam chat in global. The VCP idea kinda broke down halfway through between the sheer volume of vehicles, grenades, RPG's and overall chaos......... Mumble breaking down didn't help either. I had a great time overall between searching vehicles, getting killed by runaway drivers, dump trucks dropping grenades and insurgents out the back in the VCP, and just trying to stay alive. Can't wait for the next event!
That was really fun with the huge civilian convoy fleeing the battle zone. One time you had civilians doing a human shield for an RPG guy, kindda gameplay breaking.

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
deliverance, feedback, media, operation, thread