project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 May 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
Scared_420
Default General Stupidity

Hello, this is what happened and I thought I'd share it with you. Map was Vadso City.

Me - Hey guys do you all have mics ?
Squad - Yes, roger, yup, yes
Me - Spawn at A6 and we will take the boat to the flag, otherwise I will kick you
Squad - Ok, roger, you got it, no prob

1 out of 4 spawned where I requested

XXX and XXX and XXX have joined your squad

Squad - Hey man WTF why did you kick me

On a side note, commander should be able to request standard rifleman kit so can dig fobs when noone else does.
Scared_420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
PatrickLA_CA

Default Re: General Stupidity

This is way too common that's why more and more people tend to join clans, which doesn't mean everyone that isn't in a clan is a noob. But yeah, such things happen, mostly because people want to get a special kit and wander on their own.

PatrickLA_CA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
Smiddey723
Send a message via MSN to Smiddey723 Send a message via Yahoo to Smiddey723

I have never had a problem like this with any squad members. unless it was a genuine mistake which happens. You have got to make yourself clear where you want to spawn, place markers and say it on VOIP or Mumble

btw what server was this?

.:2p:.Smiddey
Smiddey723 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #4
sr.bambino

what server are you playing on?

Also, what day of the week did this happen? In my experience, week day games suck.

The other week I had off from work so I was playing a round on a week day. In my squad of 6, 2 were on the other side of the map while the rest of the squad was trying to assault a flag (alone). I kept telling the SL 'we should link up with another squad' and 'why are those 2 guys not with us? tell them to get over here'.

The response: 'it doesn't matter'.
sr.bambino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
cyprezz

Maybe they joined after you announce where you wanted all of them to spawn or maybe they were afk at the time.
cyprezz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #6
subwayis666

u ever get ur subway scared?
subwayis666 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:32 PM   #7
Scared_420

It was today on hardcore, and yes everyone heard me say spawn at A6 and confirmed they would. Also yes I did put a marker down where I wanted them to spawn. Noobs are gonna noob.

No I never got my subway I will get it tomorrow :P
Scared_420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #8
saXoni
Supporting Member

According to Hardcore's title their server is for skilled people only, so this doesn't make any sense. Are you sure you were playing on Hardcore?
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #9
karambaitos

Send a message via MSN to karambaitos Send a message via Skype™ to karambaitos

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
According to Hardcore's title their server is for skilled people only, so this doesn't make any sense. Are you sure you were playing on Hardcore?
i see what you did there, and i like it

thats the biggest reason why i dont SL unless i can have people who i know or know will are at least as smart as the AI

There is only one unforgivable lie That is the lie that says, This is the end, you are the conqueror, you have achieved it and now all that remains is to build walls higher and shelter behind them. Now, the lie says, the world is safe.? The Great Khan.

40k is deep like that.
karambaitos is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
subwayis666

no, i agree with scared. half the people in there are stupid. i don't think ive gotten a good squad at all today. only when scared was the leader. every other time we'd be split up, and when u looked on the map. half the teams playing on the other side of the map were we don't need em.
subwayis666 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
general, stupidity