project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
22 Oct 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2020-11-07, 14:38   #1
VTRaptor

VTRaptor's Avatar
Default Option to mute commo rose sounds.

As above, it is very annoying when you're in critical situations and then someone starts using it (effectively suppresing all other sounds...). Option to disable sounds in launcher or something would be welcome.

Messages in chat can stay.
VTRaptor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 14:49   #2
Rabbit

Rabbit's Avatar
Default Re: Option to mute commo rose sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTRaptor View Post
As above, it is very annoying when you're in critical situations and then someone starts using it (effectively suppresing all other sounds...). Option to disable sounds in launcher or something would be welcome.

Messages in chat can stay.
there is one.



AfSoccer "I just don't see the natural talent."
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 15:14   #3
lao
Default Re: Option to mute commo rose sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
there is one.
Where? It can't be voiceover, because I have it set to 0. Is it "music"?

Is it "Audio cue volume"? But I have it set to 10% and yet this x10 "erm.. REQUESTING SUPPLY DROP AT THIS LOCATION" by a different squadleader who's other side of the map is louder than both mumble and effects sound for me..
lao is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 15:24   #4
Rabbit

Rabbit's Avatar
Default Re: Option to mute commo rose sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lao View Post
Where? It can't be voiceover, because I have it set to 0. Is it "music"?

Is it "Audio cue volume"? But I have it set to 10% and yet this x10 "erm.. REQUESTING SUPPLY DROP AT THIS LOCATION" by a different squadleader who's other side of the map is louder than both mumble and effects sound for me..
Oh wait, my bad I thought you were talking about mumble spam.



AfSoccer "I just don't see the natural talent."
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 17:18   #5
lao
Default Re: Option to mute commo rose sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
Oh wait, my bad I thought you were talking about mumble spam.
I think I have found the solution. Rather counter intuitive even for a not-so-new player. It's in audio settings of the launcher, you cannot volume up or down, you can switch off officer radio cue.
lao is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 17:24   #6
VTRaptor

VTRaptor's Avatar
Default Re: Option to mute commo rose sounds.

It's not that.
VTRaptor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 17:39   #7
Rabbit

Rabbit's Avatar
Default Re: Option to mute commo rose sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lao View Post
I think I have found the solution. Rather counter intuitive even for a not-so-new player. It's in audio settings of the launcher, you cannot volume up or down, you can switch off officer radio cue.
Audio cue is the squawk you hear in mumble when someone talks.



AfSoccer "I just don't see the natural talent."
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 17:54   #8
lao
Default Re: Option to mute commo rose sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTRaptor View Post
It's not that.
I think it is. There are numerous entries, officer radio messages voicing is what gets on my nerves most, so I named it.
lao is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 18:07   #9
VTRaptor

VTRaptor's Avatar
Default Re: Option to mute commo rose sounds.

It's not, trust me.
VTRaptor is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:39.