project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR Community Event Forums > Community Events > Feedback
26 Oct 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Feedback Feedback on Events Played

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-13, 21:31   #1
Zulnex
Supporting Member

Default Basic Infantry Training Feedback

Hello everyone,

I have just completed my basic infantry training and I must say that it was excellent. Instructors are very nice, patient and they honestly care so much for their PR training students. They explain every important detail and make sure that every squad member knows what to do. My instructor was cyberzomby and he really did a wonderful job teaching us. Thank you so much for being an awesome teacher.
All I can say is - absolutely fantastic!
I will definitely continue to sign up for new training events (jets, helis...and others) and I hope that many more members will be signing up as well.
You will not regret it!

Old 2009-08-13, 21:45   #2
Zulnex
Supporting Member

Default Re: Basic Infantry Training Feedback

So sorry [R-COM]cyberzomby...
I did not put [R-COM] in front of your name in my previous post.
My sincere apologies.

Old 2009-08-13, 21:56   #3
smart_boy00

I would love to sign up for events but they never sem to be going on when Im online.

Old 2009-08-13, 21:57   #4
just_mike

I feel the same way as Neven, was in the same training group and the PR guys and [R-COM]cyberzomby did a great job! I'm looking forward to the other training events like neven also stated

Old 2009-08-13, 22:02   #5
starfflame

I agree with Neven, I thought the experience was great.

I was in the same group as Neven and just mike, The experience was great. I'm looking forward to more classes.

Old 2009-08-13, 22:08   #6
cyberzomby

Glad to hear and thanks for the feedback topic! I see you all have your badges in order! Excellent, excellent Neven, dont worry about the tags man No big deal at all! Im Cyberzomby and thats what you got right haha.

Yea Smart_Boy, I know what your talking about. Im trying to 2 US instructors to make sure you guys across the pond have more chances of signing in on a course
Old 2009-08-16, 21:55   #7
Adriaan
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Yea, great training! Excellent instructors and a good setup too. I've learned new things and learned of things i need to improve on by this training. Thanks alot to everyone who organized, instruct and helped in any other way in this training!

Old 2009-08-17, 05:48   #8
alonzo

thx to all participants... it was great fun, also learned a lot...

our instructor was [R-COM]Sadist_Cain and I think that he has done a great job teaching us how to engage a specific area...

I will join also other training sessions, because if you are ready to learn something, you will

take care
Closed Thread

Tags
basic, feedback, infantry, training