project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
20 Oct 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2018-08-15, 20:47   #31
FLAP_BRBGOING2MOON
Default Re: State of AA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonTavor View Post
don't have much man power to look into it right with most BF2-script people working on WW2.
the absolute state of pr right now lmao

Ingame name:FLAP.INCmoon
http://flapend.com/
FLAP_BRBGOING2MOON is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 05:22   #32
BlackGus

BlackGus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 07:48   #33
anantdeathhawk

Super FLAK AA. must be great for PR:WW2.

anantdeathhawk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-06, 01:34   #34
lakinen

Today I have a little time,to look at AA(more precisely Stinger).I put smoke tail code in rocket(add) for an easier visual view of the rocket path.I started Khami map coop,then there are small problems (MEC bot dot fly),and they flew earlier.I do not know with which update this is disrupted. Then I started Kashan Desert the results are surprising.Every system needs to be tested.I tested for now 9k35 Gopher,because when i started on US side MEC forces do not fly???,but when i started MEC then both side fly.With the addition of a long smoke tail on rocket
it can be nice to see the missile and explosion paths (normal for testing only). I hope I will have time to cast some video with it.For now, as I noticed the helicopter can only get out pull out with a constant ejection of bait,and plane hard to get out of it with 9k35 Gopher.Rocket from 9k35 Gopher going well respecting baits properly.As soon as I have more time I will look at other systems.

Note:
I only tried this with BOT player,shooting them,not with people playing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Last edited by lakinen; 2018-10-06 at 01:40..
Old 2018-10-14, 22:59   #35
lakinen

Today I tested most of the rest.
There is no difference in aircraft types armor,it has strange done.
ObjectTemplate.armor.maxHitPoints 1800 for all planes type.
f-16:
ObjectTemplate.armor.hpLostWhileCriticalDamage 60
ObjectTemplate.armor.criticalDamage 1250
A-10:
ObjectTemplate.armor.criticalDamage 900
ru_jet_mig29:
ru_jet_su27:
and we know that two-engine airplanes,can fly with one engine.This means for example A-10 have 1800HP,when it comes to the damage 900HP every second loses 60HP that means he have 15 sec to go and reapir.F-16 it has more solidity then A-10.
-The other thing about the rocket.Every missile hitting the plane(explodes near) the plane explodes.No matter the strength of the AA rocket.
Singer_missle
ObjectTemplate.detonation.explosionDamage 675
ru_aa_9m333
ObjectTemplate.detonation.explosionDamage 675
sa7_missile
ObjectTemplate.detonation.explosionDamage 660
I tried to change the magnitude of the rocket strike but always the same result.The only result I've got is with the change in the detonation distance.Bearing in mind that small missiles in 80% of cases of damaged aircraft(with two engines),here are deadly.
-And to add,I got good results with a decrease gravity of flare,and adding the eject to 4 flares to planes i tested.

Note:
I only tried this with BOT player,shooting them,not with people playing. And I'm not a lover of CAS driving.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lakinen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 20:59   #36
lakinen

Videos of test:
plane flare orginal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dg9YdCDAPQ
helicopter flare orginal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWc_jUYARvQ

And something I'm doing for a while,putting smoke into the tail small rockets.To get on the dynamics of the game,so if people like or DEV, can be inserted into the game.I'm still testing about the size of the cloud,colors and the length of the tail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzgRuv42W7Q

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lakinen is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
state