project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
20 Oct 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2018-07-10, 00:01   #11
Cassius
Supporting Member

Cassius's Avatar
Default Re: Missed this game a lot

The game is still alive, but join a clan and do events where you play with/against other clans or do a tournament. After you did that you won't be able to pub anymore.

|TG|cap_Kilgore
Cassius is offline
Old 2018-07-18, 07:40   #12
shook1z
Default Re: Missed this game a lot

playerbase is full of retards that cry over everything. And literally 1 server (HOG) has a monopoly on all of PR. They are the only server ever populated, so if you get banned from there (which is not hard) then yea no more PR. Fucking sad to see it's come to this.
shook1z is offline
Old 2018-07-18, 22:45   #13
Brotherscompany
Default Re: Missed this game a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by shook1z View Post
playerbase is full of retards that cry over everything. And literally 1 server (HOG) has a monopoly on all of PR. They are the only server ever populated, so if you get banned from there (which is not hard) then yea no more PR. Fucking sad to see it's come to this.
Lol not entirelly true - its random if people will join HOG or SSG and that depends on the hours. For regular Europe time starting 2-3 PM players will start coming and depending on which server they join it will define which server stays alive and the other dies.

Cant denie comunity got more stupid, also its really easy to get banned but even easier not to get banned

Edit 1 : ohh you are that guy that got but hurt and went complain on the foruns, dude just go to the server forum and request unban its simple, if you explain nicely the situation they will favor you. Also the ban is always half a day/a day, if you do deep shit you get more time out so if you are complaining you got banned for a long time you are probably doing something wrong budy
Brotherscompany is offline
Old 2018-07-20, 00:50   #14
shook1z
Default Re: Missed this game a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotherscompany View Post
Lol not entirelly true - its random if people will join HOG or SSG and that depends on the hours. For regular Europe time starting 2-3 PM players will start coming and depending on which server they join it will define which server stays alive and the other dies.

Cant denie comunity got more stupid, also its really easy to get banned but even easier not to get banned

Edit 1 : ohh you are that guy that got but hurt and went complain on the foruns, dude just go to the server forum and request unban its simple, if you explain nicely the situation they will favor you. Also the ban is always half a day/a day, if you do deep shit you get more time out so if you are complaining you got banned for a long time you are probably doing something wrong budy
Not butt-hurt. I rarely ever play. And when I do, I just play on HOG anyway. Fuck SSG. Whomever did so on a bullshit premise. He said I was hovering above a FOB for no reason and got shot down by a TOW and he banned me for that which is complete nonsense. I was dropping some dudes off, after I did I got lit up by a 50 cal and my chopper lost hydraulics so I had to emergency land close to another squad. Did that attract some fire to that position? Perhaps. I don't deny that. But what was I supposed to do? Just go down with the chopper and maybe take some of my guys out instead of landing it? Is that really a bannable offense? No way in hell am I going to go beg those idiots to be unbanned for something I never should have been banned for. I already tried to explain myself and asshole comes out of left field with a complete fucking lie as to why he banned me. He was probably requesting crates or a pick-up and got mad because I couldn't get to his squad or some shit so he decided to ban me. Do you really think admins don't do shit like that? They do all the time. It blows my mind that server owners just give admin rights to random assholes not even in their clan like that. I love this game but this community has become so fucking toxic and you're naive if you try to deny that. I've seen them ban squad leaders that were doing excellent jobs in the past. I've also seen them NOT ban assholes that were intentionally TKing team mates in main. Fuck that server and the idiots that administrate it. HOG is at least fair and usually gets their bans right.

The main problem with this community like I said is that one server HOG basically has a monopoly on the game. They are the only server ever populated 7 days of the week. Their should never be a monopoly on anything. This seriously needs to change or PR is going to die soon. It's had a good run but it is inevitable if things don't change.
shook1z is offline
Last edited by shook1z; 2018-07-20 at 02:11..
Old 2018-07-20, 09:36   #15
Brotherscompany
Default Re: Missed this game a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by shook1z View Post
Not butt-hurt. I rarely ever play. And when I do, I just play on HOG anyway. Fuck SSG. Whomever did so on a bullshit premise. He said I was hovering above a FOB for no reason and got shot down by a TOW and he banned me for that which is complete nonsense. I was dropping some dudes off, after I did I got lit up by a 50 cal and my chopper lost hydraulics so I had to emergency land close to another squad. Did that attract some fire to that position? Perhaps. I don't deny that. But what was I supposed to do? Just go down with the chopper and maybe take some of my guys out instead of landing it? Is that really a bannable offense? No way in hell am I going to go beg those idiots to be unbanned for something I never should have been banned for. I already tried to explain myself and asshole comes out of left field with a complete fucking lie as to why he banned me. He was probably requesting crates or a pick-up and got mad because I couldn't get to his squad or some shit so he decided to ban me. Do you really think admins don't do shit like that? They do all the time. It blows my mind that server owners just give admin rights to random assholes not even in their clan like that. I love this game but this community has become so fucking toxic and you're naive if you try to deny that. I've seen them ban squad leaders that were doing excellent jobs in the past. I've also seen them NOT ban assholes that were intentionally TKing team mates in main. Fuck that server and the idiots that administrate it. HOG is at least fair and usually gets their bans right.

The main problem with this community like I said is that one server HOG basically has a monopoly on the game. They are the only server ever populated 7 days of the week. Their should never be a monopoly on anything. This seriously needs to change or PR is going to die soon. It's had a good run but it is inevitable if things don't change.
lm not denying it dude, its not for much but l have been playing a bit more than you and l play almost at a dailly base so lm pretty well aware what happens - yeeh there are some admins that abuse power like hell and dont make rational decisions, l have been kicked or banned for a day while being SQL just because my SQ wasnt named correctly. l have seen SQL getting kicked because of doing a good job but most of the times its because they rushed the first flag or are on the edge of the rules or being a rage inducing to an entire team, because they were performing on the edge of the rules

And dude if you are flying a chopper you got to know the risks of doing it. Only now after 2 years have l decided to take a chopper because of all the rage that comes towards you if you dont thing perfectly, that is just something you got to exepect coming from the PR Comunity (although l recon people need to start being more forgiving because they dont even realise what is on our mind and the fact if they keep acting like that we will loose the vehicle players). Unfortunelly you got unlucky you had a bad admin dealling but l tell yah, if you really wanted you could just go to their foruns and explain it you will get unbanned straigh away, that just happen in the moment, its not like you did it on porpuse.

Either way yeh, cant denie comunity became a bit more toxic
Brotherscompany is offline
Old 2018-07-23, 20:58   #16
shook1z
Default Re: Missed this game a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotherscompany View Post
lm not denying it dude, its not for much but l have been playing a bit more than you and l play almost at a dailly base so lm pretty well aware what happens - yeeh there are some admins that abuse power like hell and dont make rational decisions, l have been kicked or banned for a day while being SQL just because my SQ wasnt named correctly. l have seen SQL getting kicked because of doing a good job but most of the times its because they rushed the first flag or are on the edge of the rules or being a rage inducing to an entire team, because they were performing on the edge of the rules

And dude if you are flying a chopper you got to know the risks of doing it. Only now after 2 years have l decided to take a chopper because of all the rage that comes towards you if you dont thing perfectly, that is just something you got to exepect coming from the PR Comunity (although l recon people need to start being more forgiving because they dont even realise what is on our mind and the fact if they keep acting like that we will loose the vehicle players). Unfortunelly you got unlucky you had a bad admin dealling but l tell yah, if you really wanted you could just go to their foruns and explain it you will get unbanned straigh away, that just happen in the moment, its not like you did it on porpuse.

Either way yeh, cant denie comunity became a bit more toxic

IDK man, I love this game but I just don't understand why all the server admins have so much anger towards the player base. Maybe that's why it's dying, people are just sick of always being banned for bullshit. I'm just waiting for squad to get choppers then I'll go play that full time. All the griefing and admin hate for everyone is just not worth it. I just want to play and have a good time and it seems like that's a rarity these days with PR.
shook1z is offline
Old 2018-07-24, 15:21   #17
[R-DEV]Mats391
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member

Mats391's Avatar
Default Re: Missed this game a lot

The question got answered and thread is derailing. Locked


Mineral: TIL that Wire-guided missiles actually use wire
Mats391 is offline
Closed Thread


Tags
game, lot, missed
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40.