project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
20 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2019-11-11, 22:27   #11
MaxP
Default Re: PR devs lie about the smoke config

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastjack View Post
And what about the bombcar.ai. I know that people worked on it before i ever noticed you.
And?
In the first message I said "most likely" - from the point I've described.
I haven't seen the PR version.
MaxP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-12, 03:35   #12
Arab
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxP View Post
Hi.
Now I see it was too many weird coincidences that made me think it was a targeted actions: many signs that someone is working the same way --> sharing my code for some people --> crazy bluehawk112 actions --> no signs of source for your work --> ignored mesages --> publishing date mismatch.
So, it leads me to the some sort of apophenia - until we found that ArmorRus included that onfig in the demo version, that I didn't knew about.
Sorry for blaming you in stealing, as I understand that you believed the ArmorRus was the author (language barrier?) - but just imagine how it looks from my point of view.
It's all good I understand where you're coming from and I should've talked with you to confirm this instead of ignoring your replies and PM's which a) Wasn't professional, especially from a Dev and b) Would naturally lead to these conclusions.

If bluehawk112 came here or contacted me in anyway and try to start trouble, I'll instantly report him. Same with anyone. I have no tolerance for anyone stealing, sharing or plagiarizing work that wasn't created by them in the first place without permission.

Last edited by Arab; 2019-11-12 at 13:37..
Old 2019-11-12, 10:29   #13
MaxP

Ok, lets rename this topic to the "Weird coincidences in the smoke config".
MaxP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-12, 11:03   #14
Arab
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxP View Post
Ok, lets rename this topic to the "Weird coincidences in the smoke config".
done

Arab is offline Reply With Quote