project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
13 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2014-06-13, 09:15   #71
StevePl4y5

Default Re: [Faction Concept] Ukraine Armed Forces

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSVM_UA_ View Post
So what about helping? Anyone is wanting to help? Because CT topic and work active phase of work will start in a couple of days
I'm currently learning modelling, it's gonna take me a while until I'm able to do anything. I'll make sure to give you some help when I can.
StevePl4y5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 09:55   #72
[R-COM]KSVM_UA_
Ukrainian Faction Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevePl4y5 View Post
I'm currently learning modelling, it's gonna take me a while until I'm able to do anything. I'll make sure to give you some help when I can.
Good. Well, mappers and coders are welcome too.

"also known as shittiest PR-team signature pic wearer"

KSVM_UA_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 11:05   #73
[R-COM]KSVM_UA_
Ukrainian Faction Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokunin View Post
P.S.: the more factions the merrier(hope this faction if finished, brings new unique gameplay). You should find people who have some enthusiasm to work on these, because it is still lots of work, maybe for years, seriously. You might want to ask your ukrainian friends or withing ukrainian gaming community?
Well, it's hard to find right people. Our community isnt visiting forum, ill rather try to get they via other methods. Also its weakened by some well-known reasons. Well, I'll try. But any help would be great.

KSVM_UA_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 16:09   #74
X-Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSVM_UA_ View Post
Well, it's hard to find right people. Our community isnt visiting forum, ill rather try to get they via other methods. Also its weakened by some well-known reasons. Well, I'll try. But any help would be great.
I have some feedback over the kit layout.

Is it possible that some AK-74Ms with the magazines of AK-74s, etc were added so it could add some (realistic) variety to the current setup. There also seems to be a lot of PSO-1s, I don't see them too much in videos\pictures, perhaps supplement the scopes (except officer\spotter) with Binocs which could make some players prefer it over the current setup. Finally, a Makarov would be nice for the Alt Officer\Sniper kit, and could supplement the Fort-12 model if its not completed.

/twocents
X-Alt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 17:52   #75
k30dxedle

POE2 has a Fort-12 model. I haven't been on the modding scene in a while, though, so I dunno if they've changed their "no ports for anyone" policy has changed since years ago.

Are Ukrainian BMP-2s, BTR-80s, BRDM-2s, and Tunguskas typically painted in solid green? If so, it wouldn't be hard to retexture them from the current Russian ones. I could do that even, it'd mostly be a matter of adding Ukrainian bort numbers (don't know if this is the right term for armored vehicles).

k30dxedle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 18:21   #76
[R-COM]KSVM_UA_
Ukrainian Faction Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by k30dxedle View Post
POE2 has a Fort-12 model. I haven't been on the modding scene in a while, though, so I dunno if they've changed their "no ports for anyone" policy has changed since years ago.

Are Ukrainian BMP-2s, BTR-80s, BRDM-2s, and Tunguskas typically painted in solid green? If so, it wouldn't be hard to retexture them from the current Russian ones. I could do that even, it'd mostly be a matter of adding Ukrainian bort numbers (don't know if this is the right term for armored vehicles).
Different camo for different division. ''North'' command vehicles using green because of big amount of parades. ''West'' and ''South''-camouflages. If we choose green, we will need the UAF ribbons on it.
P.S. What is POE2?

Last edited by [R-COM]KSVM_UA_; 2014-06-13 at 18:29..
Old 2014-06-13, 18:31   #77
k30dxedle

POE2 is another mod that I believe stopped development a few years ago (not sure).

Is this a normal paint scheme for a Northern command vehicle? Of course, in-game, they'll have wear and mud and no white tires, etc. But modifying the Russian green texture with the '803' and UAF emblem would be easy.

Old 2014-06-13, 18:40   #78
[R-COM]KSVM_UA_
Ukrainian Faction Lead

Quote:
POE2 is another mod that I believe stopped development a few years ago (not sure).

Is this a normal paint scheme for a Northern command vehicle? Of course, in-game, they'll have wear and mud and no white tires, etc. But modifying the Russian green texture with the '803' and UAF emblem would be easy.
Yes, even our T-64E's using green camo. Our batallion have green BTR-3E's.

Last edited by [R-COM]KSVM_UA_; 2014-06-13 at 18:49..
Old 2014-06-13, 20:00   #79
k30dxedle

Ok, made this real quick. I had to put the number as 808 because that UV is mirrored, but the ones I've seen in pictures of a parade were 801-806, so hopefully it's not that far off.

Old 2014-06-13, 20:30   #80
[R-COM]KSVM_UA_
Ukrainian Faction Lead

Quote:
Ok, made this real quick. I had to put the number as 808 because that UV is mirrored, but the ones I've seen in pictures of a parade were 801-806, so hopefully it's not that far off.

Seem's nice from my phone. Impressive speed, must admit. What about other vehicles?
=)
UPD.UAF ribbon is a little too ... smooth maybe?

Last edited by [R-COM]KSVM_UA_; 2014-06-13 at 20:51..

Tags
armed, concept, faction, forces, ukraine