project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
12 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2018-03-12, 21:01   #1
danielritual

Exclamation are the devs gonna do PR mod for SQUAD? PR:squad

are the devs gonna do PR mod for SQUAD? PR:squad.

I hear this in squad forum:

"...Q: With the Mod Tools out and the Workshop online what do you expect Modders to create and what kind of content would you like them to create? Have there been any mods that stood out to you guys that you'd like to mention? - pureparadise
A: I really liked the helicopter mod! It was surreal for me flying around Squad maps in a helo for the first time, and I thought it was awesome that I got to have that experience with a mod.
We would like to see all sorts of mods, and I wouldn't mind seeing people going way out there and making survival mods, zombie mods, king of the hill, battle royale, casual style play and inventory. If there ever is a Project Reality mod for Squad, we'll know we've reached peak mod meta haha. Heck if at some point I get some time freed up I might spend a bit working on a mod myself!
I know there are some who might not be 100% cool about seeing those things, but tbh I think it would be great to have more diversity outside the vanilla game, and I think it would expose the base game experience to a lot of people who have never seen it, much as vanilla Battlefield did for Project Reality. As long as we keep a strong core vanilla game experience outside of modding with an active player base (think Battlefield 2), I don't see an issue with having that kind of diverse modding ecosystem...."

WHAT ABOUT?
danielritual is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
devs, gonna, mod, prsquad, squad