project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
24 Feb 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2010-03-20, 19:49   #81
Hauteclocque
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to Hauteclocque
Default Re: Six Nations Rugby

Well done Scotland, you deserve it.

So, France has won the tournament, let's do the gran slam NAOW !

Hauteclocque is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 22:28   #82
lucidrians

Meh, I thought England deserved to win that.
lucidrians is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 22:34   #83
Scot
Supporting Member

True, they did, France played a terrible game, and due to a variety of errors from inexperienced players, they didn't win.

However, France overall deserved winners, congrats to them, they played some outstanding rugby, a little bit of awful rugby, but that's French rugby

Scot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 22:54   #84
Hauteclocque
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to Hauteclocque

Holly shit !
I've done in my pants...the penalty done by Wilkinson really scared me.
I agree with HardCandy, you played better, without the two missed tries, it would have been another story.

We didin't play well this time, but we can't afford doing the "spectacle" against England, otherwise it's a 30-0 for you at the half time like last year.

Only the result counts, we have won !!!!!!

Hauteclocque is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 23:09   #85
SketzoH

Well done scotland they played a fantastic game today, and also well done france! I thought that we deserved the win but you held out (with help from the ref :P )
Congrats
SketzoH is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 00:44   #86
WelshManDan
Supporting Member

Glad that Wales finally played well through an entire game, and also seemed to turn Burgemasco into a raging lunatic who literally looked like he wanted to stab Mike Phillips.

Scotland and Ireland was always going to be a great game, two strong, great anthems, two strong, great nations. Pride v Pride on that Match. I will admit, I was surprised by the Result, but Scotland deserved to do much better in this tournament overall.

England, I was gutted when they didnt win, even if thats hard for you to understand, me being Welsh and all . I was hoping and praying that the English would defeat the French today, and when Wilkinson kicked the best Penalty ive seen in this tournament, I got really on edge, hoping that they would get some more points.

Oh well, theres always next year, when maybe Wales will stop acting like 10 year old kids playing in a childrens playground.
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 12:09   #87
spad85
Send a message via MSN to spad85

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshManDan View Post
Glad that Wales finally played well through an entire game, and also seemed to turn Burgemasco into a raging lunatic who literally looked like he wanted to stab Mike Phillips.
Bergamasco.

Italia were very tired yesterday... we did a bad turnover this year. Probably we would have lost anyway, but we could have done better than this. We still lack of attacking ideas, but I think we are slowly improving... I hope

Project Reality Italian Team - Group Leader
PR.IT powered by www.clan-ei.com
spad85 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 13:49   #88
CareBear

Send a message via MSN to CareBear

Wales v Italy
Quote of the first half... "you're 7ft 7, he's 5ft 6!" Quote of the second half... "Have you been eating more of my jelly beans?"

they had me gigglin my tits off! ^_^

and finally scotland a win, youve been deserving that all tourney! just unlucky for the irish, my flatmate was a lil peeved at me supporting scotland rather than ireland

and finally england france, good game, unfortunately who had those few decisions go your way

CareBear is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
nations, rugby