project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
17 Jul 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2008-01-11, 02:39   #31
TY2D2

Send a message via AIM to TY2D2 Send a message via MSN to TY2D2 Send a message via Yahoo to TY2D2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecko View Post
Same, except I just use shooting glasses. Full face masks are just annoying when trying to aim and pain I can deal with. (Although a BB hitting you in the mouth hurts like a bitch!)
Yea I have a full on PB helmet I used to use for airsoft, but I recently got my smaller goggles and a tan shemagh to protect my face. It's a pretty sweet setup

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...2/IMG_0221.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...2/IMG_0216.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...2/IMG_0217.jpg

Yup yup yup... What do ya guys think ?

Edit: Whoops, images didn't resize...

First Strike Developer
ASF Clan Leader
TY2D2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 02:55   #32
TY2D2

Send a message via AIM to TY2D2 Send a message via MSN to TY2D2 Send a message via Yahoo to TY2D2

Oh yea... with my Helmet and Shemagh + New goggles

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...d2/head010.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...d2/head005.jpg

And my gun...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...2/IMG_0209.jpg

First Strike Developer
ASF Clan Leader
Old 2008-01-11, 03:23   #33
Blackhawk 5

any one of you here a chairsofter?
Blackhawk 5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 03:43   #34
A-10Warthog
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to A-10Warthog Send a message via MSN to A-10Warthog

^LOL!

A-10, EX PR Tester, Moderator, Public Relations.
from [R-DEV]CodeRedFox: "Fixing bugs creates more bugs"
A-10Warthog is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 05:17   #35
Teek
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisisOmega View Post
I've airsofted for just over two years, mostly just with friends in a forest one of my friend's grandfather owns.
My current weapon-

My gear isn't very impressive - just DPM trousers / shirt / jumper / forage cap + Hong Kong police vest
Have yey to play at an actual airsoft site, been trying to for ages.
Your MG36C reminds me of Eggmans most awesome Mg36

Eggman's MG36 Project

Teek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 08:44   #36
Fullforce
Retired PR Developer

Here's my babies

Planning on getting my hands on a lurrvely Sig 552 asap.

Oh and an MP5k... and a M4 CQB-R... god damn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oink-Blabber View Post
we don't fire it at people in the streets, some old lady who owns a store yells at us because we make a racket. The teacher had it coming, he got us with "Mighty-Beanz" in class, it was a good laugh. Shooting people with toy guns is what gets people shot with real guns. Airsoft weapons are dangerous I guess, although I did think the eye patch I had for a while looked cool. You should be angry at me because it's people like me that make guns illegal at all in the UK.
Are you insane? Running around with realistic-looking guns is enough for anyone to call the cops and get an armed response team to your location in no time at all. It doesn't matter if you're shooting people with them or simply walking around with them or shooting each other, waving a RIF (Realistic Imitation Firearm) is very much illegal and is causing a severe public disturbance.

My only hope is that you realise your idiocy and don't run around with it in public in future. You're not only endangering people around you, but you're also endangering yourself (Being arrested sounds like a good way to further your future prospects, or will just being shot by a police officer be fine?) and you're endangering the future of airsoft.
Last edited by Fullforce; 2008-01-11 at 10:22..
Old 2008-01-11, 13:21   #37
TY2D2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullforce View Post
Are you insane? Running around with realistic-looking guns is enough for anyone to call the cops and get an armed response team to your location in no time at all. It doesn't matter if you're shooting people with them or simply walking around with them or shooting each other, waving a RIF (Realistic Imitation Firearm) is very much illegal and is causing a severe public disturbance.

My only hope is that you realise your idiocy and don't run around with it in public in future. You're not only endangering people around you, but you're also endangering yourself (Being arrested sounds like a good way to further your future prospects, or will just being shot by a police officer be fine?) and you're endangering the future of airsoft.

^VERY TRUE!^

This exact thing happened to my cousin and his freind when they were out AT NIGHT playing with their airsoft guns, 4 Police cars arrived with guns drawn and they were arrested.

Don't be stupid.

First Strike Developer
ASF Clan Leader
Old 2008-01-11, 15:28   #38
Polka

I must say Eggman has a sexeh MG36

Polka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 16:07   #39
G.Drew

Send a message via MSN to G.Drew

Polka skillfully chainging the subject there

i would play airsoft if i had places and the money to get these kind of guns, tho every year i go to paintball shootouts which are quite intense (and f**king hurt like a bitch no matter where youve been hit )

[R-COM]BloodBane611: I do like the old school rape...However, it's a bit awkward to be a white boy blasting the old school in public....
G.Drew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 16:10   #40
Rambo Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullforce View Post
Here's my babies
http://xs221.xs.to/xs221/07454/gunz.jpg

Planning on getting my hands on a lurrvely Sig 552 asap.

Oh and an MP5k... and a M4 CQB-R... god damn it.
Get the Sig 552 first. It's the most beautiful of all weapons :P

Quote:

Agreed, I don't support anyone who street/yard-softs. When they get caught by someone they're just giving airsoft a bad name to the public.

Rambo Hunter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, aeg, airsoft, cam, durabilty, helmet, info, milsim, photos, power, poxo is ghey, price, question, thread