project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Jul 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2018-04-06, 09:18   #1
FarmerNerd
Default Lack of Innovation

Why did you censor me by closing my last thread ?

You guys are clearly afraid of competition .

Halflife thrived on player customization and many mods from it are older than your mod.

You fear that if another server comes up with better rules it will steal the player base that you currently have.

The current circle-jerk setup you run with the 3 old boys club servers is toxic and denigrating.

Like i said before can u guys even calim ownership of, and lisence out assets clearly owned by EA games ?
Old 2018-04-06, 09:28   #2
FarmerNerd
Default Re: Lack of Innovation

Restricting modification to password protected servers is equivalent to outright banning them.
Were would counterstrike be today if Gabe had generously granted modders the ability to play modified half life on their own password protected server ?
Old 2018-04-06, 09:30   #3
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
Default Re: Lack of Innovation

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Nothing prevents people from applying and making new servers. We've had some pretty successful New communities in the last year.

We have nothing to do with the servers themselves, why would we not want them to have competition?

Stop.
Closed Thread

Tags
average, game, innovation, lack, players