project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Jul 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2016-05-25, 02:02   #11
=SAGA=Ura

Smile Re: Chinese support?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonelbruno View Post
I can't put my finger on it, but I really like seeing the chinese PR community grow the way it does at the moment <3. It's probably because most of us can hardly understand each other, but playing and loving the same game overcomes this a bit. Probably just me, though :P

I would love a China vs. EU battle!!! Shijia Valley. Let's Go
Just checked my ping on your servers. -> 200
That's manageable
Hi there, I'm one of the leader of =SAGA=Clan, one of the oldest Chinese clan. It's true that not many Chinese players visit the official forum, but we are always willing to have friendly matches with foreign clans. If u can have anyway managing to form up a europe team, we are always ready for a match

Since I dont visit this website very much, i will just leave my email address here and welcome to contact me by sending me an email: 1248482700@qq.com

I never think about to come back alive when I come to this world
=SAGA=Ura is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-03, 03:04   #12
KingFish-v-
Supporting Member
Default Re: Chinese support?

Quote:
Originally Posted by =SAGA=Ura View Post
Hi there, I'm one of the leader of =SAGA=Clan, one of the oldest Chinese clan. It's true that not many Chinese players visit the official forum, but we are always willing to have friendly matches with foreign clans. If u can have anyway managing to form up a europe team, we are always ready for a match

Since I dont visit this website very much, i will just leave my email address here and welcome to contact me by sending me an email: 1248482700@qq.com
Well you can contact me through this forum's private message as well. We are from the same plan so contacting either is the same.
KingFish-v- is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
chinese, support