project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
03 Apr 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2017-08-21, 23:02   #121
QuickLoad

Default Re: Rainbow Six Siege (PC Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrox View Post
I never play R6 Siege on PC, too many cheaters.

Play on Xbox a lot, I get ranked with plat and gold. purposefully went down to copper and it is filled with smurfs, or people who intentionally quit.
yeah like spook said there aren't many if any cheaters.

however, there ARE limitations to the game that are literally funny and completely uncharacteristic of high quality games such as peekers advantage desync which is complete bullshit and imo one of the biggest learning curves(because traditionally in most FPS's you want to hold a corner down a hallway, but in R6 it really teaches you to surprise your enemy by randomly peeking the corner down the hallway instead of holding the angle.)

my experience with smurfs is fucking irritating because there's always two cunts that will join your team and just teamkill in RANKED. i fucking hate them.

can't imagine how bad it is in silv/cop
QuickLoad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 00:39   #122
QuickLoad

newest update was leaked by 4chan and now confirmed:

GROM operator: Zofia, female, uses LMG-E(similar to the airsoft Krytac LMG, a modification of the Ares SHRIKE design), same secondary as Ela and same shotty i think. She's also Ela's sister. Her gadget is a dual-magazine(concussion and impact) grenade launcher, one shoots concussion grenades, one shoots impact grenades.

707 operator: Vigil, male, uses K1A SMG and BOSG.12 shotgun thingy, secondaries are CZ-75 and SMG12(unsure what this is, it is some korean SMG). Gadget is some sort of device hwich allows him to be invisible to drones.

707 Operator: Dokkaebi, female, uses Mk14 EBR and BOSG.12 shotgun thingy, secondaries are the same as Vigil. Gadget is some sort of hacking device which allows her to remotely trigger defender gadgets or something, in her trailer she hacks someone's phone, causing it to ring and therefore allowing her to kill the target by shooting at the direction their phone was ringing from.

Also in the 4chan leak, there was a zombie mode. This isn't confirmed yet, but since all of their information is confirmed so far, it's very possible. It is going to be PvE mode according to the leak, which would be nice for players who want a break from PVP since the Terrorist Hunt mode is a piece of shit. I'm actually looking forward to this mode, as weird as it seems.

So, we found out what's in the canister, zombies..
Old 2017-11-18, 11:23   #123
inb4banned

Where's the update that fixes the horrible netcode?
inb4banned is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 20:43   #124
QuickLoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by inb4banned View Post
Where's the update that fixes the horrible netcode?
lots of that happened in op health, it is much better now but if you're still encountering problems then you are sort of facked..

also, zombie mode confirmed.(3 player)
SK attacker hacks cellphones to get access to defender cams, and can make cellphones ring/disable cams simotaneously twice per round.
GROM attacker has 4 concussion grenades, 2 impact from what I saw in it's gameplay.
Old 2018-02-07, 21:28   #125
Rabbit

Rabbit is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-29, 07:53   #126
QuickLoad

well. what did you guys think of Op. Chimera?

It's cool, but has extremely limited game time. I think it's not a bad idea but like others have said the resources perhaps could've been used somewhere else. I'm still totally fine with the update though, ubi does what ubi does and as long as I get to play my game i'm happy.

The best part of the update was the fact that R6 has an actual song now, not some woodwind spin off.
Old 2018-03-29, 11:52   #127
Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickLoad View Post
well. what did you guys think of Op. Chimera?

It's cool, but has extremely limited game time. I think it's not a bad idea but like others have said the resources perhaps could've been used somewhere else. I'm still totally fine with the update though, ubi does what ubi does and as long as I get to play my game i'm happy.

The best part of the update was the fact that R6 has an actual song now, not some woodwind spin off.

Op Chimera is the season, outbreak is the event. Outbreak is fine, I think it was pretty well done but gets old fast.

Rabbit is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 08:46   #128
QuickLoad

Operation Parabellum will bring 2 new operators, both on defence, featuring GIS italian faction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UcGyTD8twE
Map: Villa, it's a villa, pretty and a nice map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFDpxnXfMHc
Alibi - Female, 3 speed 1 armor.
Gadget: Hologram crap you get 2 called prisma(doesn't move, stands still with an MX4 at ready. resembles alibi), gets you detected for 5 seconds if you shoot at it, holograms respawn, only way to destroy is to shoot it's base. shooting the hologram while you shoot the base will also get you detected so don't miss.
Primaries: MX4 Storm, 30 rd smg. AA12 thing with 31 rounds(WTF).
Secondaries: .410 Judge 5rds, good for hatches and breaching. Comes with RMR. .357 revolver 6 rds, basically like french thing, good for memeing.
SecGadg: nitro, impacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2is383hoHY
Maestro: Male, 1 speed 3 armor.
Gadget: Evil eye, you get 2, placed on walls and floors like an ADS. Used with iphone, bulletproof until maestro activates it, when unactivated it can still be used as a cam to mark stuff. Activating will allow maestro to shoot literal alser beams that do 5 dmg, best used for destroying stuff like breaching charges, or annoying people from a flank. when maestro dies you can still use it as a camera. can be destroyed by explosives and sledge hammer.
Primaries: 81rd Alda 5.56 LMG, comes with ACOG. Also gets AA12 31 round stuff.
Secondaries: also gets the two revolvers.
SecGagd: shield, wire
Old 2018-05-24, 16:48   #129
Ts4EVER
FH2 Developer

They are going pretty sci fi with this game it seems.

Ts4EVER is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
game, rainbow, siege