project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Vietnam General Discussion
23 Nov 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:Vietnam General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Vietnam modification.

Old 2012-04-13, 09:51   #11
Incognito84
Default Re: Vietnam needs work But is a awesome mod

I think "patrol" would be a better game mode than insurgency.

The US could be dropped in by huey and walk in squads in the jungle through areas of heavy foliage just waiting to be ambushed by VC (if VC are ever included). There would be no capture points, no respawns and the US would be trying to make it to a random extraction point that the VC only had a vague idea of location-wise. The rounds could be short-ish and the winning condition would be any surviving US making it to the extraction area.
Old 2012-04-13, 13:35   #12
Big Lebowski

Dosent sound very entertaining. Normal insurgency mod with VC sounds good to me. But im sure the devs already have this down. They just need the maps. "Just" is probably a wrong word to use
Old 2012-04-15, 06:41   #13
андрей_111

Good afternoon. please tell me Single player will be in the game?
Old 2012-04-15, 10:39   #14
PoisonBill
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by андрей_111 View Post
Good afternoon. please tell me Single player will be in the game?
Please, if a single player is implemented, just take some map and put some viets there (with the old waypoints), all you do on single player is shoot bots and no work is needed on things that don't help the multiplayer experience.

Old 2012-04-15, 17:31   #15
TheBraddigan

A fitting stopgap loadout for the VC grenadier would be ≥6 frag grenades IMO. I love the "toy gun" he receives. My squad and I found it very amusing and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it as an alternate of another kit- the same goes for the currently crewman-only Grease Gun.

I recall the PT boat of the US can't take much punishment before exploding. Might need a tweak.
Last edited by TheBraddigan; 2012-04-15 at 17:38..

Tags
awesome, mod, vietnam, work