project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
29 Jun 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2013-08-13, 22:31   #1
crokojot

Exclamation FOB bug

It happens on some maps last one was Iron eagle...i see people spawning at fob ,sq leader and rest of squad spawning but i cannot spawn at that fob. It happened at other maps too but few minutes later enemy attacked that fob so i was not so sure is it a bug or is it because of enemy....now i think it is a bug cause rest of people nad my squad was spawning normal and there was no dot for me.
crokojot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 22:33   #2
Spook
Supporting Member

Default Re: FOB bug

That bug happened to me 2 times in my whole PR history. A rare bug that happened before 1.0 aswell.

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 13:57   #3
crokojot

Never happened before...now in 1 week 2 times...im cursed.
crokojot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 19:13   #4
SANGUE-RUIM
Supporting Member

not sure if it would work, but try pressing ENTER several times repeatedly

SANGUE-RUIM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 19:28   #5
WeeD-KilleR
Supporting Member

Differ:

- Do you see the spawn point? If yes, hitting enter multiple times will eventually lead to a spawn.
- Can't you see the spawn point, but the others don't? It's the rare bug Spook already said about. Why it is occuring is not known afaik.

WeeD-KilleR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 13:34   #6
PR0_SNIPE
Supporting Member

I have this commonly. Just keep spamming enter when you have the fob selected and it will eventually let you spawn.

You're hit and then hear the shot.
PR0_SNIPE is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 14:03   #7
Spook
Supporting Member

Thats something competely different guys. He is talking about the FOB spawn point not being present at all. As if it is overrun. Everyone else sees the white dot, and can select it, he cannot!

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 14:07   #8
Ca6e

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeD-KilleR View Post
Differ:

- Do you see the spawn point? If yes, hitting enter multiple times will eventually lead to a spawn.
- Can't you see the spawn point, but the others don't? It's the rare bug Spook already said about. Why it is occuring is not known afaik.
Problem is that in my sq, I saw a spawn point(dot) and few other squad mates did but some of my squadmate didnt. He just couldnt spawn there!

Only thing i remember is that there was rally point of another SQ close to that fob for a short time, and when it was gone that started to happen.

I will try to reproduce it, when i have a time, will see if rally points placed to close to a fob do this, not sure doe.
Ca6e is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 14:09   #9
[R-DEV]​Arab
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

It still happens to me, and in previous versions. You click on the button, and you click 'Deploy', doesn't deploy. I since got use to that, but still frustrating to click and join, click and join, click and join.

It probably means an enemy is near-by, so probably a feature unless confirmed by a dev it is or isn't
Arab is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bug, fob